Posts by Twistkill

Read my edit to the above post.

I did...

Okay, let's see:

Squall is being given special treatment, thus an unfair forum.

You're being abused through unfair bannings and warnings.

You repeatedly go back there even after these instances occur.

This is not helping you at all. In fact, its negative influence on you is only causing more frustration. Do not go back there, I'm telling you, you're gonna regret it... again.

It wasn', but I got infracted for it, when Squall just runs around and flames everyone in the damn universe.

Edit:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Rule breaking, flamming.

Date the ban will be lifted: November 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Wow, a ban now? Your post wasn't on-topic and needed only an infraction, but a ban is retarded...

Seriously, you need to leave those forums... I don't care if Raziel, Bill Gates, or Buddha is there, this is not helping your situation at all.

Your dad is half way done with his life and is just an old son-of-a-*****-of-a-father.

Well, even if he is, he certainly knows much, much more than I do... in aspects of life, trades, or technical/useful knowledge, obviously. I have more awareness of mathematics and science, and even a tiny bit of history compared to him.

Yes I deal with this too. Whenever mom says: "Are you going shopping with me?" I reply "no", then she counters with a "You are going whether you want to or not". It seems like I have no control over my life any more and mom has most of the strings in her hand.

Welcome to the life of a teenager. Now, I have control over whether or not I go to the store with my parents unless we're all going at once, unlike your situation... but it's still unnecessarily limiting.

Your sister is also a bit annoying with her using your computer. I mean, it is yours.

Okay, perhaps it isn't entirely mine... but I still claim technical ownership of it. My sister has her own computer and even uses my dad's new laptop, however, so she has not been bothering me with this invasion of personal space as of recent, but it does occur.

Is arrogance such a defining characteristic in my household that I must subject myself to it simply due to hierarchal standards? I'm willing to wager that virtually everyone here has been tortured due to this. They (parents) constantly assert that what they say is correct even if they are not, and due to this, you end up being disciplined through no fault of your own. Even better is the screaming aspect of this debacle. Personally, I believe my dad is a demeaning and arrogant asshole due to his inane ramblings and flawed speech, occasionally. Even if it is easier for him to accomplish a task by himself, he simply finds me "convenient" enough to do the mundane task for him, yet I am located farther away in the house, which subsequently results in frustration.

Our siblings are invaders of privacy, and our parents seem to be guilty of this as well. My sister wants to know who I am communicating with, sometimes almost spontaneously, if I request to not heed when she beckons my presence. I detest letting her use my computer in fear of what she may click on while I am not located there, such as my password for these forums. I am also set to "Remember me" on several other forums, so I am automatically logged in when I visit them, thus resulting in automatic privacy invasion at random... and yet this is technically my computer, as I am the only individual who spends the most amount of time here.

Again, at what price must we willing to pay for some independence and trust? It seems to be virtually non-existent in my family anymore...

The definition of "milking" is to make a game just for the sake of making it to attract customers/without constructing anything fresh or ultimately plot-advancing... something like Link's Crossbow Training is somewhat milking to an extent, because it's just TP Link with a crossbow in some mini-games, although it does utilize the Wii Zapper. Super Mario Galaxy definitely isn't milking... whoever says otherwise is an idiot. Leafgreen and Firered were just remakes of Red and Blue, which didn't add anything new to the franchise other than using the same concepts from Ruby and Sapphire, only with the "original" Pokemon.

GTA is in no way being milked, even if the games are similar. It is constantly being upgraded in graphics slightly, things to do, and even more open-endedness and realism.

Guitar Hero? Not really... it adds different songs and now it has "attacks" that you can do to an opponent, such as double notes or a broken string.

Sequels =|= milking, as you implicitly mentioned. Milking would probably be the new Halo RTS coming out, or perhaps some of the Dynasty Warriors games... otherwise, I cannot really think of any others that would be considered wasteful games.

To the rest of the staff: I'm posting this at school, hence my different IP...

Now, I obviously do not possess any imaging skill whatsoever, so what gift can I give the peson I'm paired with, then? Just a "Merry Christmas" image seems rather insuffucient...

http://i5.tinypic.com/71yvrpj.png

Ehh, it's nothing special...

Yes, I purposely arranged the icons around the circle in that background image because I like "balanced" things... if you know what I mean. I need there to be equal spacing between objects or else it looks weird to me, hence why I was picky about the way Mystic made my signature set. I also like it when it comes to furniture, so my room is like this, too. My houses in The Sims are always proportioned well.

I normally don't have that many icons... it's typically cleaner.

Oh, and please ignore those Word documents in the upper section of the image... my sister uses my computer occasionally for teaching.

I mean, I'd rather not see a Moblin with its intestines hanging out from a sword slice thanks.

That's too extreme, because not even God of War, Ninja Gaiden, Manhunt, or *insert awesome violent game here* is like that... the only time you see detailed gore in God of War is in the cutscenes, and sometimes it's too fast to see the whole scene. (But yes, it is gory.)

This is so over-biased.

Abso****inglutely.

This ignorant video makes a straw man by downplaying the power and features of the PS3 to just having a limited library of games to make the PS3 features weaker and more limited, when the Wii actually has the same problem, as does every other damn console when it's still new. If you're attempting to make an argument, which this is, only a clearly fallacious one, please leave your personal opinion and obvious bias out it.

This thread is locked for stupidity.