Why must arrogant, asinine attitudes develop or even be known at all?

• Is arrogance such a defining characteristic in my household that I must subject myself to it simply due to hierarchal standards? I'm willing to wager that virtually everyone here has been tortured due to this. They (parents) constantly assert that what they say is correct even if they are not, and due to this, you end up being disciplined through no fault of your own. Even better is the screaming aspect of this debacle. Personally, I believe my dad is a demeaning and arrogant asshole due to his inane ramblings and flawed speech, occasionally. Even if it is easier for him to accomplish a task by himself, he simply finds me "convenient" enough to do the mundane task for him, yet I am located farther away in the house, which subsequently results in frustration.

Our siblings are invaders of privacy, and our parents seem to be guilty of this as well. My sister wants to know who I am communicating with, sometimes almost spontaneously, if I request to not heed when she beckons my presence. I detest letting her use my computer in fear of what she may click on while I am not located there, such as my password for these forums. I am also set to "Remember me" on several other forums, so I am automatically logged in when I visit them, thus resulting in automatic privacy invasion at random... and yet this is technically my computer, as I am the only individual who spends the most amount of time here.

Again, at what price must we willing to pay for some independence and trust? It seems to be virtually non-existent in my family anymore...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Let's put it plain and simple:

Your dad is half way done with his life and is just an old son-of-a-*****-of-a-father.

Yes I deal with this too. Whenever mom says: "Are you going shopping with me?" I reply "no", then she counters with a "You are going whether you want to or not". It seems like I have no control over my life any more and mom has most of the strings in her hand.

(Right now I can't type worth shit cause of my damn tiredness, but I'll finish it).

Your sister is also a bit annoying with her using your computer. I mean, it is yours.

Sorry I got nothing much to say, but I'm tired.

• Dude... I agree, I'm the second youngest person in my family, and whenever something needs to be done, it is put onto me, because simply. The rest are to lazy to do it themselves, and they have control over me, My older brother is 22 and a bouncer at a club, you ever been punched by a bouncer? it hurts, My mom has control over my computer. You can see where confliction is imminent, anyways they say "Shit rolls downhill" However, when i try to put a task onto my younger sister, they usually say, "NO YOU CAN DO IT!" Stupid hippo critical assholes..

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• I see your on the same boat as me. Me and my dad get along a good 80% of the time, but anything technological he f*cks up he starts screaming at me and makes me fix it and then while I'm doing it hes screaming and making his threats! Then after he'll yell at me for messing it up in the first place and when I never did anything at all!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Your dad is half way done with his life and is just an old son-of-a-*****-of-a-father.

Well, even if he is, he certainly knows much, much more than I do... in aspects of life, trades, or technical/useful knowledge, obviously. I have more awareness of mathematics and science, and even a tiny bit of history compared to him.

Yes I deal with this too. Whenever mom says: "Are you going shopping with me?" I reply "no", then she counters with a "You are going whether you want to or not". It seems like I have no control over my life any more and mom has most of the strings in her hand.

Welcome to the life of a teenager. Now, I have control over whether or not I go to the store with my parents unless we're all going at once, unlike your situation... but it's still unnecessarily limiting.

Your sister is also a bit annoying with her using your computer. I mean, it is yours.

Okay, perhaps it isn't entirely mine... but I still claim technical ownership of it. My sister has her own computer and even uses my dad's new laptop, however, so she has not been bothering me with this invasion of personal space as of recent, but it does occur.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I also claim ownership of my computer. When my mom says its hers, i say, "WHO FIXES THIS PIECE OF CRAP!?" or "If you can guess the password to log in, you can have it" that one really pisses her off. I'm the person that takes care of our computer.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.