Posts by Twistkill

I also help. Except you guys don't exactly get to witness my help due to the fact that I have not yet established myself here.

Welcome to Zelda Temple, GiR-. You see the Beware of Dog sign? (His name is mortuaries. He has arthritis in his leg, though, so you can probably get away from him.)

Your REAL name: Jonathan
    Age?: 17, will be 18 on January 19th. (Heheh)
    Gender?: Male
    Personality?: Fun-loving and fun to talk to once you know me or if I'm in a good mood for a day. But, I'm also bi-polar... therefore, you might think I'm too serious occasionally, but you just need to talk to me to get on my silly side.
    Favorite Hobby?: Volleyball and football.
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Play some games, go on a few forums, follow MegaTokyo and Cyanide and Happiness, a little bit of music.
    Favorite Game?: Too many... Soldat, God of War 2, Soldat, Unreal Tournament 2004, GTA San Andreas, and Soldat. Did I mention Soldat?
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: I haven't played enough of them to determine a favorite.
    Favorite Book?: Holes.
    Favorite Television show?: Can't decide... Law and Order Special Victims Unit, CSI, Whose Line is it Anyway?, House.
    Favorite movie?: Live Free or Die Hard or Transformers. (I saw both in theatres, both excellent movies.)
    Favorite type of music?: Hard Rock and slight Metal, with some Rap occasionally.
    Education?: Will be a Senior in high school starting at the end of this summer.
    Job?: Currently unemployed, but I plan to work at the movie theatre or Subway real soon. ;)

I hardly ever remember my dreams unless they were bizarre in the first place...

The wildest one was where my mom and I walked into YMCA. The pool was made up of green and orange water that tasted like apple juice, there were people having mind control devices inserted into their brains with a drill, and Nazis were making people eat chocolate bars filled with glass pieces in them.

Quote from Swan

Welcome and enjoy yourself while your here! :)

I intend to, as long as everyone's ready for about 40% of my posts to be sarcastic. (You'll be able to tell, don't worry.)

Quote from Swan

There is a Quick reply box, Turn it on in profile -> Look and layout -> Use quick reply on topic display: On, By Default

Yes, I forget to setup my profile options before posting that, but thanks for telling me anyways.

Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Nah blueray is about 1000 alone.

Well there you have it, folks. Would you rather pay that much for a blu-ray player or would you rather just have it built into a PS3 combined with extremely powerful processors and a good hard drive to boot? The PS3 is the best out of the 3 because of the features it offers, whether or not you like the games for it, however, is your opinion.

The unfortunate reason behind the PS3's lack of sales is due to the high price tag, despite it's extreme value that everyone seems to completely ignore, but if you take a look here...

The PS3 hardware itself, just to play PS3 games = about $400.
    The blu-ray player embedded in it = Says HMS, about $1000 alone.
    The hard drive = Around $150.
    + the controller that comes in the package = another $60.

The current prices of the PS3 went down recently, so let's take a look at this, in American prices:

$399 for the 60 GB hard drive version.
    $499 for the 80 GB hard drive version + you get motorstorm bundled with it, which is worth another $60.

If you add this up... you're getting one hell of a deal. It is undeniable that the PS3 is the best in terms of the features it offers, whether you like it or not. However, because it's a lot of good things packed into one machine, the first idea that manifests in people's minds are "OMG XPENSIV", which is not fair.

Secondly, one of the biggest complaints against the PS3 right now are that it only focuses on graphics. For one, this is a subjective matter on whether or not you enjoy good graphics, whereas all I've done so far is give factual information about it's specifications. Secondly, the PS3 only enables advanced graphics for the games from the game companies. When was the last time you saw a game with terrible graphics and amazing gameplay? Grand Theft Auto is probably the only exception. This is a viewpoint that is basically uninformed and biased.

The PS3 is an unfortunate scapegoat of the general community and hated on based purely on its pricing.

Ack, there currently does not seem to be Fast Reply enabled for the forums... no matter.

The song actually seemed to match up quite well (at certain intervals) with the show, surprisingly. I have that song on my computer, too, in my Favorites playlist.

Just the new guy. Well, not so new to Shrukan. We go waay back on VGDC, but we were both banished from there due to misunderstandings.

I have become increasingly bored recently, so I've added this forum to the others that I visit. (3 regularly, plus this one now.) I do not know how active I will be on here, but I will most likely be online every day, not necessarily posting on any threads due to the lack of interest, but you will see my climb my way up shortly.