Subject

• Argh, all this post editing of mine is making me tired, but your welcome i thought it was funny as well, i also saw that episode.

• Ack, there currently does not seem to be Fast Reply enabled for the forums... no matter.

The song actually seemed to match up quite well (at certain intervals) with the show, surprisingly. I have that song on my computer, too, in my Favorites playlist.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Ack, there currently does not seem to be Fast Reply enabled for the forums... no matter.

The song actually seemed to match up quite well (at certain intervals) with the show, surprisingly. I have that song on my computer, too, in my Favorites playlist.

There is a Quick reply box, Turn it on in profile -> Look and layout -> Use quick reply on topic display: On, By Default

• Quote from Swan

There is a Quick reply box, Turn it on in profile -> Look and layout -> Use quick reply on topic display: On, By Default

Yes, I forget to setup my profile options before posting that, but thanks for telling me anyways.

I am a huge Soldat fan.