Posts by Alera

Me and Tywar being idiots on MSN:

This is probably more beneficial to Shrukan than it is anyone. The past few days have been absolute ****ing hell on Earth. I just can't seem to pull myself out of what seems to be an endless, hopeless, lonely, part of my mind. I don't seem to be sane anymore, I can only think of myself as a hopeless, cold-hearted, lying, son of a *****. I lied about having a girlfriend.....I don't know why; But this is just getting to be to much for me. I'm just about ready to punch a damn hole the size of China in my wall.

And to that, I say GOD DAMMIT! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABSOLUTE HELL FOR ME! :angry2:

I'm obviously in a lose-lose situation as far as liking a damned sohpmore goes; I can never do anything right, and everyone ****ing hates me! Why, just why do I ALWAYS get the ****ed up end of the stick! I was about ready to start throwing the word **** around in Gym last period today because it was just absolute hell....

Wind of Change - Scorpions

I follow the Moskva
    Down to Gorky Park
    Listening to the wind of change
    An August summer night
    Soldiers passing by
    Listening to the wind of change

The world is closing in
    and Did you ever think
    That we could be so close, like brothers
    The future's in the air
    I can feel it everywhere
    and Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
    On a glory night
    Where the children of tomorrow dream away
    in the wind of change

Walking down the street
    and Distant memories
    Are buried in the past forever
    I follow the Moskva
    Down to Gorky Park
    and Listening to the wind of change

On a glory night
    Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
    With you and me
    On a glory night
    in the wind of change

The wind of change
    Blows straight into the face of time
    Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell
    For peace of mind
    Let your balalaika sing
    What my guitar wants to say

On a glory night
    Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
    With you and me
    On a glory night
    in the wind of change

This song has a special meaning for me...it cheers me up a lot

Trigger - InFlames

I boded my messages in there=P

I'm way out of it right now, and I seek the advice of anyone who reads this. I have a new girlfriend, by the name of Shelby. Your probably thinking: "So...whats the problem?". Well, she's a Sophmore (10th grade, Age of 16) and I'm a Freshman (9th grade, age of 14).

We both like each other a lot; but my friends insist that I'm making a big mistake dating someone two years older than me, and now I myself even question this.

Be honest, Is this so wrong? I just don't know anymore...

^ Is much better than yours! (Don't even ask how I got that....LONG, and BAD story)
    < Just bought blacksmithing mats on WoW and is now LFG for PvP in WSG to kill the Horde =D
    v Didn't understand the self-statement of this message at all..

Anyone here play World of Warcraft? I know many people don't like it but I find it to be a fun and exciting MMORPG. I use the below characters:

Warchants - Human Warlock - Server: Bleeding Hollow (ALLIANCE)
    Aronath - Draenei Warrior - Server: Bleeding Hollow (ALLIANCE)

I know I haven't been around latley, but I have some interesting conversations. One of them being this rant. I have often found myself 'persecuted' for my beliefs, thus becoming the one everyone bullies. To elaborate:

I'm a Christain. Whenever someone takes Gods name into inappropiate use, I stand against it and usually get bullied, by words or by phsyical contact.

Is it just me, or does anyone else face this? I'm so ****ing sick of it right about now.

Welcome to my RPG Homeroom. By enrolling in this homeroom, you'll be well on your way to learning how to become a successful role playing if you have no previous knowledge. If you already have knowledge, and wish to improve upon it; Then you can also enroll here for that reason. Very well, onward with the rest of this.

Your character will be taught by me, however I shall use my character Aronath in most cases. Just listen, and perform to the best of your abilities and you shall pass with excellence.

How To Join
    To enroll in my homeroom, simply make a post here giving me the following:

• Character Name:
    • Past Role Playing Experience: (Yes or No to this)
    • Link to Character Thread

I will only accept FOUR students at this moment.

Current Students

Assignment #1 for New Students: Sample Role-Play
    Show me your role playing skills by creating a sample role play. Your sample role-play must include dialogs between characters, as well as your character adventuring from some unknown place into a large, crowded city.

I've been working to get a General Gaming website open for some time now; and my 'dream' has finally happened. As of today; I opened the doors to Fury Gaming. Upon registering you can submit Reviews, Images to our Image Gallery, Use our Blogging System, and use our Forums all by registering one account on the main site or forums.

Site: Click Here
    Forums: Click Here