• I'm way out of it right now, and I seek the advice of anyone who reads this. I have a new girlfriend, by the name of Shelby. Your probably thinking: "So...whats the problem?". Well, she's a Sophmore (10th grade, Age of 16) and I'm a Freshman (9th grade, age of 14).

We both like each other a lot; but my friends insist that I'm making a big mistake dating someone two years older than me, and now I myself even question this.

Be honest, Is this so wrong? I just don't know anymore...

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• No, not at all. I know plenty of people who do that. Someone I have on IM is 13 and he's dating someone who's 15. It's not really a big deal.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Its only a big fricken deal if the person is nearly five or so years older.

It all depends on the age group. If a 27 year old man and a 22 year old woman are dating, that doesn't sound too bad, does it? They're 5 years apart. Now if you had a 17 year old and a 12 year old... that's pretty disgusting. See, there is no universal scale for dating limits on ages, because it varies.

Now, Aronath is 14 and his new girlfriend is 16. That sounds pretty reasonable, if I do say so myself. Personally, I would not like a woman older than me by more than 1 and a half years... and dating a woman taller than me is out of the question. :P

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ^Captain Cutflake pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter. Both of you have the ability to make rational decisions (you do don't you?), so I don't see any reasons it would be wrong.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• ^Captain Cutflake pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter. Both of you have the ability to make rational decisions (you do don't you?), so I don't see any reasons it would be wrong.

He might wanna make that a little careful, however... if someone were to take that literally they might say: "I guess I'll go have sex with a 9 year old then. The age doesn't matter, right?!"

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• He might wanna make that a little careful, however... if someone were to take that literally they might say: "I guess I'll go have sex with a 9 year old then. The age doesn't matter, right?!"

A man can only ask himself...

Aw... isn't that cute... but it's wrong! I could see it in the first place, you shouldn't even be having sex when your not married D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• He might wanna make that a little careful, however... if someone were to take that literally they might say: "I guess I'll go have sex with a 9 year old then. The age doesn't matter, right?!"

The general idea is that most 9 year olds have difficulty applying rational to their decisions, and aren't mature enough to make those kind of decisions.

• I could see it in the first place, you shouldn't even be having sex when your not married D=

Christian standpoint only, though... I don't believe in that even though I'm a Christian myself, but I should be. I'm letting my emotions take over, heh.

The general idea is that most 9 year olds have difficulty applying rational to their decisions, and aren't mature enough to make those kind of decisions.

True, but the man could still get that in their head... you'd be surprised at how some 9 year olds act, too.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Christian standpoint only, though... I don't believe in that even though I'm a Christian myself, but I should be. I'm letting my emotions take over, heh.

Quote from Raziel moment

All you Americans think the same thing that you can't have sex til' yer married. That's what yer mums and dads tell ya, but we don't do that in Britian.

I sorta agree to this.

• True, but the man could still get that in their head... you'd be surprised at how some 9 year olds act, too.

Yeah, I've seen 9 year olds act very mature, but what I'm focused is how they handle important decisions, and how they stand up against manipulation.

• Hehe. :P

Well, he's incorrect with his wording... it's not an "American" view, it's a more personal or religious view. Our mums and dads don't tell us that unless they're of a certain background, like I mentioned.

Yeah, the kids around my area don't really pay much attention to the issue of pre-marital sex even though some of them are very religious, it's an issue of their own personal morals to them.

• It is alright. A 99 year old can date a 101 year old( i doubt they would be anyways).
    Let's say: 67 year old woman goes out with a 29 year old man. That's bad. 13-15, not so bad. 56-14 Problems lie within that range.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• It is alright. A 99 year old can date a 101 year old( i doubt they would be anyways).
    Let's say: 67 year old woman goes out with a 29 year old man. That's bad. 13-15, not so bad. 56-14 Problems lie within that range.

I don't really know why a 14 year old would want a 56 year old (there are weirder attractions I've heard of though), but once again is the 56 year old manipulating the 14 year old? Probably so. Does the 14 year old know of this manipulation? Probably not. And do either the 56 or 14 year old have the level of maturity to even conduct a proper relationship of this kind? Probably not.