Do you play mobile games often?

• I play Puzzles & Dragons and Final Fantasy Record Keeper pretty much every single day, as well as a few otome (visual novel-esque dating games aimed at girls/women) games on the side every so often. If anybody else plays them and wants to friend me, my codes are:

Puzzles & Dragons: 322,810,341
    FFRK: uFZB

I've also considered picking up Hearthstone on my phone, but I don't know if I should. Does anyone play it on their phone/tablet? I'm also SUPER HYPED for Pokemon Go. :D

sig.gif

• I play Puzzles & Dragons and Final Fantasy Record Keeper pretty much every single day, as well as a few otome (visual novel-esque dating games aimed at girls/women) games on the side every so often. If anybody else plays them and wants to friend me, my codes are:

Puzzles & Dragons: 322,810,341
    FFRK: uFZB

I've also considered picking up Hearthstone on my phone, but I don't know if I should. Does anyone play it on their phone/tablet? I'm also SUPER HYPED for Pokemon Go. :^o^:

Imagine being on a plane and playing Pokemon Go. The thought just crossed my mind. o0o

*insert something witty here*

• ^ that makes sense. I had for a while one of those free kitchen-time-management games. It was fun but after the opening stage you needed more tokens taht what you could get by finishing the levels which as on purpose to make you trade real money for them. I just uninstalled it. Is crazy kitchen fairer than that? I'd be willing to try it out.

It would be cool to have some shared game we could see each others and compete for scores or have multiplayer gaming through it.