• I can't be the only one here who has been consumed by this game, right?

It's far from a perfect game. The opening is weak, the primary narrative lazy, and a lot of the game's systems could use a lot more polish. (*cougharmormanagementcoughbasebuilding*). But overall the game is good. Better than I thought it would be.

After a month I'm finally starting to get my head back on straight. I'm far from done with the game, but I'm past the phase where I want to spend every waking moment playing it. Ready to get back to work and such.

• We were going to get it ASAP but we kind of realise that we more or less saw coming what the game was going to be about and we would pretty much be hooked with it and then the rush would pass. The main reason I wanted to buy it was to be in before everybody got bored with it and stopped talking about it.

I am sure it is a fun game and I eventually would like to try it out but I am not in a hurry.

• I rarely buy games right when they come out. I can only think of a handful of times I've ever done it, really. But for sure, there's a certain emotional rush to be among the first to experience the game. It's a feeling of community that you just can't get if you wait for the game to be on sale in a year.