• jackson might have pulled off the movie, but he sure didnt pull off the game.

1: first person. i hate first person games, not because they arent any good but because i cant play them without feeling woozy and sick after 20 minutes. i had to play this one 20 at a time. BOOOOO!

2: crap control of the charectors. whats with the lunge kills anyways? thankfully, they have guns *they do keep you up on ammo mostly though but eventually you will run out and have to resort to throwing spears-a slight pain in da butt*.

3: camera angle!! BOOOO on that! you cant even look around at your environment UGH!!

4: when you play kong you fight for about 2 seconds, then have to jump(?) *since there isnt a jump button the game decides for you* to whatever branch or wall is handy. BOOOO again! AND you cant look around AGAIN, which in this case means horrible camera angles!!!

5: i could beat this game in under 3 hours. i havent tried it but i bet i could anyways. its SHORT BOOO AGAIN!

ok, enough with the boo's. to be fair the game is nice looking. the control isnt that bad, but even when i was playing the end of it where you get to crush the city it just wasnt SATISFYING. darn it.

if you must play it, rent it. its not a bad one to have in your collection but i would rather collect games that have actual replay value *and have decent unlockables, not some silly art work*.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

Edited once, last by code (May 7, 2006 at 7:37 PM).