• yeah, i know. this is an old game *and relatively tough to find as well* but seeing as how i just found it, i'm reviewing it. deal with that HA!

DS

i hate stylus games. lets just get that out of the way right now. i hate having to take away from what im doing to pick up the soon to be lost tiny little pointy $3.00 piece of plastic. but ok. since i gotta, i gotta.

trauma center has a lot of dialog. i mean A LOT. i just scroll right through it without ever reading it however i did read enough to get the general idea that you play as a rookie doctor with a god complex right from get go that manages to be humbled by his botching up *or should i say YOUR* botching up surgeries.

and yes, you preform the surgeries yourself BUT if you do one tiny thing wrong *such as put to much bandage on or not have a correct angle for your stylus to reach what youre trying to do...it happens GRRRR* your patient is going to die and youll have to start the procedure all over again.

the first few surgeries are fairly easy but then they throw a whammy on you with a near impossible to beat *because of said camera angle*. and you have to be QUICK. seriously.

the control is pretty good *mostly*. the action is pretty good. the graffix could be better *more blood n guts YAY!* but other than that, i dont have much good to say about this game. its frustrating at times to the point that i dont want to play it anymore and i havent even beat it yet.

buy it if you see it, its going to raise in value. im betting quite a bit.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom