weird questions

• once upon a time i met a man that asked me these questions. at the time i didnt think anything of it until i thought about them for awhile and realized that the questions he was asking were a misdirection into getting information from me that i was unaware that i was giving by answering them. i thought it was brilliant and i want to ask you the same. dont worry, its nothing bad, and i will explain them after, if anyone will give it a go.

1: if you were in a forest and could have anything in the world you wanted to drink, what would you drink?
    2: what would you drink it out of?
    3: if you walked and came across a river in those woods and wanted to cross, how would you?
    4: if there was a bear on the other side *after you had crossed* what would you do?

i'll give you my first answers and my last when and if anybody is bored enough to give it a go LOL

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• i see brethren is the only brave soul here! he gets the zelda In Your Face Award WOOHOOO!

im gonna give this thread one more day and see if anyone wants to either share his title or fight for it before i answer the questions. LAZY SOTS!

• Official Post

1: if you were in a forest and could have anything in the world you wanted to drink, what would you drink?: Dead mans rum
    2: what would you drink it out of?: a huge barrel
    3: if you walked and came across a river in those woods and wanted to cross, how would you?: Use the barrel
    4: if there was a bear on the other side *after you had crossed* what would you do?: throw a pickled dead man at him

• there sure are a bunch of sissy la la's on this board!!

but for brethren heres what the answers tell me *this is topic for debate in itself cause you never know, i could be wrong, but im prolly not and youre just being cleopatra queen of denile LOL!*

1: if you were in a forest and could have anything in the world you wanted to drink, what would you drink?
    2: what would you drink it out of?
    3: if you walked and came across a river in those woods and wanted to cross, how would you?
    4: if there was a bear on the other side *after you had crossed* what would you do?

1: Beer.
    this answer could mean that you want more out of life than simplicity.
    i chose to drink water.

2: A beer can.
    when in rome LOL! you like convenience *who doesnt LOL!*.
    i chose to drink the water out of my hands *i imagined i was drinking at a river. sort of a stupid answer if you consider bacteria. i might have been dead in a week if this was real*.

3: Swim.
    this answer says that when you have a problem the problem might be smaller than your reaction. you could have walked across it silly :D
    to be fair though, this was my first answer to the question as well.

4: Run as fast as I could away from the bear.
    LOL! you tend to ignore or run away from problems instead of confronting them directly.
    i swam back across the river for my first answer LOL!

now that you know the questions wait for 6 months and ask them to yourself again. your answers might change, mine did! anyways, i thought it was kinda cool how you could ask somebody a couple of questions and use misdirection in order to find out how a person thinks.

• 4: Run as fast as I could away from the bear.
    LOL! you tend to ignore or run away from problems instead of confronting them directly.

Actually, I just chose that answer because I didn't want to get mauled to death by a bear. But meh :P

• thats why i chose i too hahaha! but my answer did change. now i observe the bear and stand my ground. its weird that the answer changes though.

• you could always throw the dead guy at the bear. maybe he would get drunk off the rum and wanna sex you up or something exciting. :D