Who Would Win?

• OMG! i made an admin actually do something!!! YAY! HA!

ok, i agree with your one and two answers completely but the bigfoot suit guy? no way! i mean seriously here. that guy has got to be at least 8 drinks in and i know i would have to be to don a bigfoot suit and romp through the woods and if you consider the fact that he never actually got caught *he probobly passed out in a cave somewhere like that one guy in Lord Of The Flies did* and that i have some sea monkeys that will bite your arm off without the slightest provocation; well, i think you see where i'm going with this. those sea monkeys are mad i tell you AND they even have some kinda weird brine shrimp parasite that makes em go all Cujo! theyre completely scary. just look at them!!!

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• thats beside the point!! be goin all resident evil on me *grumble*. just for that i change my mind and now think that jackie chan would win in the fight. So There!!

ok then....ummm...disease! yeah thats it! its a disease that makes em go all cujo!! :P

• jackie chan has a unibrow though and jet li doesnt. so there! his unibrow would curl around jet li's lil legs like royce gracie on crack!

• i didnt know jet li was gay! wowie, learn sumpin new everyday!

oh yeah and He Would Not! jackie chan would get his unibrow ripped off his skull and then he would jump onto a passing bus and jump on jet li's HEAD crushing his spinal cord into his knees!!!

• are NOT! :P

i win! WOOOOHOOOO! i mean.....jackie chan WINS!!

dun dun dun dun..dun dun dun dun Cant Touch This! :D

Edited once, last by code (May 5, 2006 at 5:50 PM).

• POOO ZING isnt a karate chop noise! thats a shaolin whip noise SHEESH! im gonna break out my sword chucks and open up my can o whoop ass on you!!

you just like jet li cause he's cuter and doesnt have all that pock marky stuff on his face like grissly ol jackie chan *pout*

• Official Post

POOO ZING isnt a karate chop noise! thats a shaolin whip noise SHEESH! im gonna break out my sword chucks and open up my can o whoop *blam* on you!!

you just like jet li cause he's cuter and doesnt have all that pock marky stuff on his face like grissly ol jackie chan *pout*

Pooo zing can be, or Fu King lol

• HiYa! is the proper traditional term for karate chopping noises or maybe even KaPowie could work too. poo zing though? pooo zing is the sound when monkeys throw turds at you and fu king sounds like it would be a tasty treat in a chinese restraunt.