the cause im bored questionairre

• yes i have no life.

1: whats your favorite tv show
    2: favorite cd
    3: favorite movie
    4: do you like brain freezy
    5: if you could be a superhero who would you be
    6: which continent would you like to see wiped off the map by tsunami *it can be landlocked*
    7: favorite food
    8: when you were a kid what did you wanna be when you grew up
    9: where do you want to go for vacation of exotic locations *detroit doesnt count*
    10: if you could own one thing that you dont have what would it be

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• 1: whats your favorite tv show: I don't have one :D
    2: favorite cd: Ooh, either 'Cowboys From Hell' from Pantera or 'Deathcrush' from Mayhem
    3: favorite movie: Hmm...too many movies I like. Something comedy.
    4: do you like brain freezy: Hell yes.
    5: if you could be a superhero who would you be: Batman.
    6: which continent would you like to see wiped off the map by tsunami *it can be landlocked*: Whichever pisses me off first.
    7: favorite food: Pizza
    8: when you were a kid what did you wanna be when you grew up: I didn't want to grow up.
    9: where do you want to go for vacation of exotic locations *detroit doesnt count*: Eww, exotic.
    10: if you could own one thing that you dont have what would it be: Double bass drum kit.

• Official Post

1: whats your favorite tv show: South Park
    2: favorite cd: Meteora by Linkin Park
    3: favorite movie: Butterfly Effect or The Crow: Wicked Prayers
    4: do you like brain freezy: Its ok
    5: if you could be a superhero who would you be: Superman(i can see through stuff *hint* *hint*)
    6: which continent would you like to see wiped off the map by tsunami *it can be landlocked*: Uh, id rather a country...Japan
    7: favorite food: Pizza
    8: when you were a kid what did you wanna be when you grew up: A dictator of All the world
    9: where do you want to go for vacation of exotic locations *detroit doesnt count*: Paris, London, Rome
    10: if you could own one thing that you dont have what would it be: A slave(jewish or iraqi) HEIL, TOD ZU ALLEN JUDEN

• 1: whats your favorite tv show: survivor, but if they had gimp racing on then that would be my favorite.
    2: favorite cd: i dunno, do midgets do cds?
    3: favorite movie: PI
    4: do you like brain freezy: its my very favorite thing in the whole world!
    5: if you could be a superhero who would you be: instant karma girl
    6: which continent would you like to see wiped off the map by tsunami *it can be landlocked*: austrailia. stoopid kangaroos. plus, they have spiders as big as my head EEWW
    7: favorite food: lazagna!
    8: when you were a kid what did you wanna be when you grew up: a tiger
    9: where do you want to go for vacation of exotic locations *detroit doesnt count*: catacombs...anywhere but i dont think theyre exotic much. machu picchu
    10: if you could own one thing that you dont have what would it be: an island that i could rent out to celebrities for an insane amount of money

• Official Post

well for one, they bombed us, and secondly they look like the chinese, and if we kill most asians, then the overpopulation will go down, damn chinese

• well, yeah they did bomb us but ya know we actually warned them about hiroshima and they told us to F off LOL! guess we showed them huh!
    i never met a guy that didnt think asians were hot.

• WOWIE! i could never understand what guys saw in them either, unless you count the whole ancient 'concubine' thing.