tattoos and piercings

• do you have them? if so where and what? if you dont have any, do you want them or do you think theyre disgusting foul things that only convicts should sport? if you do want them what do you want and where would you locate it *i reserve the right to call you a convict should you actually be daring enough to comment*.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• I want tattoos. I am currently too young to have one, but meh, I can wait.

I want 'BLACK METAL' tattooed across my chest first.
    Then some sleeve tattoos maybe.
    And a huge upside down cross on my back.

Hell yeah.

• Official Post

I have two tattoos, ill upload them here eventually. One is a cross on my arm, that has a cool design, and has K and B on both sides of it, signifying my initials, and i have a cool tribal symbol that goes around the cross. It means god, but its upside down so it prolly means 'satan' or something, and its engulfing the cross, kinda blasphemist, hehe

• YEAH pics!! i wanna see!

and brethren, you got any ideas about the design and if you do, have you got em to post? i would like to see!!

• UGH! digital cameras require TONS of money!! they got you by the short hairs with that dont they! i own a regular camera and i have a camera on my cell phone, which works pretty good actually. i was surprised! i took some pretty decent pix of the grand canyon with it too but i refuse to use a digital cause of how much they cost in batteries UGH!

do you have a regular camera too or just the digital?

• omg i know what you mean! i got some softwear from the web to transfer my phones photos to my computer so i could avoid the costs and it wrecked my phones battery! i had to go get a new one for $75!! i was horrified!

i dont blame you for not wanting to search LOL! i hate searching!!