the walking undead

• this man has been alive since the early 1800's and he NEVER ages! he scares me. what did they pickle this guy with anyways?

i liked reynolds way back when but are his hair plugs holding this man together or what!

such a great actor. hes STILL in the movies too. i thought he was dead 10 years ago but im assured that he isnt.

AND finally, the coup de grace:

yes, thats right, Keith Richards; guitar player for the Rolling Stones is STILL ALIVE. he even recently fell out of a palm tree in figi.
    in the way back machine when the stones were coming for a US tour this man was not even allowed in the country until he had a total blood transfusion due to his heroin polluted arteries *im not making this up*.

how are these men still alive and better yet WHY? seems to me that people die everyday of simple illness like cancer but somehow these artifacts managed to turn back the hands of time and are still breathing. just goes to show you that a luxury life with every drug known to man and a ton of prostitutes can do for ya. i better quit my day job.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• LOL i dunno when dick clark was born but he sure seems like he has to be at least 9000. he used to host a dance show way back in the 60's and 70's and even then he was ancient.

i know keith richards is immortal, just lookit him! Imhotep is jealous.

• OOPS! keith richards almost went down on this one!

UNDER HIS SKULL: Keith Richards recovering after undergoing surgery Monday to relieve a blood clot on his brain, according to a statement from the Rolling Stones' spokesperson, who called the operation a "complete success." The band's European tour, which had been scheduled to kick off May 27, pushed back to June to give Richards time to recover. Sounds like that reported fall from a palm tree packed a bigger bang than first thought.