favorite album of all time

• whats your favorite album?

i never get tired of hearing marillion: clutching at straws so i guess that would be mine. and i like nina simone too but dont listen to her very often.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• i got to see pantera a couple of times, once with ozzy obsorn and once at a really small place in phoenix with testament and dark angel. they were great! always a good show when guys head bang for 3 hours straight LOL *i wonder if they get whiplash?*

• he got shot!? where was i!

how did it happen, do you know?

i did read a second ago that a new band is supposed to take thier place *not that anyone could, but thats what they say anyhow*

• December, 2004. Some crazed fan (apparently angry that Pantera had broken up) went to see Damageplan (Dimebag and Vinnie Paul's new band at the time) and shot Dimebag and several police/security, before being taken down with a police shotgun.

Dude, you didn't know all this?
    http://www.dimetribute.com/

• oh YEAH! didnt he jump up on stage or something and POWIE? yeah now that you mention it i do remember!

how that dude got in with a gun is beyond me. here if you go to a concert you cant even bring in a lighter. it completely sucks!
    thanks for the link to the story. it just blows my mind that anyone would do something as horrible as that guy did, and for what? life in prison? SHEESH!

• it just blows my mind that anyone would do something as horrible as that guy did, and for what? life in prison? SHEESH!

Nah, he didn't go to prison. He got shot instead. Serves him right for killing a legend.

• well, what i meant was what did he expect would happen? it does serve him right! sometimes i wish i could pick brains just so i would know what someone elses motivation is.