• dvd

bam margera, ryann dunn and all the bam crew star in these 4 movies about stunts and skateboarding. jackass has nothing on these guys! the stunts are more dangerous and more fun to watch.

to obscene for tv, they do have some adult content *nudity and language*. its worth the money *so is the Haggard dvd, which you have got to see to believe. its either completely stupid or complete genius, im not sure which*. find them online at amazon.com or look in a really good bookstore. you might get lucky and i know you wont be disappointed when you buy them.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• Dude those videos rock! Remember when they were feedin bams cats? Now we always see cats and go "MY KEY KEY ROOOOWR" lol! But yeah, I just download all the movies on limewire. :XD

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.