The battle of the systems: current stats and standings.

• Well, i decided to make a standing on what will win the System Battle.

Sony Playstation Three: It's Sleek design makes it nice to look at, but it's also the heaviest out of all the systems. There is a feature which will enable foreign games to not need encoding, so yes, you can order a game straight from japan and play it. It's also fully backwards compatible. Sony's Blu Ray feature will let you play HD DVD's while neither of the other systems will. They have redesigned their new controller to resemble the ps2 controller, with a couple of twists. And it's ability to have "free X-box live like online functioning," will have us lining up for this.

Prices: $399 - 599

Microsoft X-Box 360: It came out first, so it'll have the advantage of sales, and fanboy's biased statements. It also carries the ability to be turned on via controller, although there is a button on the ps3 that might have the same function. your ability to have music added to your games gives it a nice boost. It has many games that are going to give you a reason to get it (Predator, Halo 3). it also carries the customization, which lets you change faceplates. the fact that it doesnt have a fan, and is rumored to be poorly made is sort of a downfall. but other than that, it's a great system.

Prices: $300-$400

Nintendo Wii: The most outstanding of it's features is it's controller. Although it seems overrated, it has a nice feel to it, and many players will find games that are oh so great to play with that controller. It has the legendary titles of Zelda and Mario, and Super Smash Brothers. Even though its graphics are not next gen, it's gameplay is most likely going to get gamers to want this system. And kids, with Nintendo being known for making kids games, will also be allowed to have this. It also has a nice arcade to play earlier games, which is a really great feature for i love punchout and Super Mario 3. It will be the gameplay feature that will bring all to the market for this.

Estimated price: $150-300

Dragon_Mage's Slasher: This system definetly has it all. It comes with a 600GB hard drive, and has 10 times better graphics than all the systems, and it has a gun that comes with it for FPS! it is the lightest otu of all the systems, and can play HD games on normal tv's, and at a price of only 120,000,000 dollars!

• yay! cause i was pretty tired of amusing myself at everyone elses expense. now you can help me and we can both amuse ourselves at everyone elses expense YES!

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom