Kingdom Hearts 2

• So whos played it? Beaten it?

Honestly, Square-Enix blew me away with this. The way they combined all these characters into a story like this shows there creativity and willingness to improvise :) I personally enjoyed the game immensly.

Sora /Aramil<br />Server Administrator <br />Northfire IRC Network [irc.northfire.org]<br />Please visit us on IRC!<br />

• did you really? i had a friend that played it while i was watching and the cutscenes pretty much dominated the entire first three hurs of it, he gave up playing it after that due to frustration. does the game actually do that the whole time or can you get past it and play for extended periods of time without interruption?

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• The game allows you to skip the cutscenes if you want, but i wouldn't recommend it the first time thru as you won't get some of the story line then, unless you read Jimminy's journal...

Sora /Aramil<br />Server Administrator <br />Northfire IRC Network [irc.northfire.org]<br />Please visit us on IRC!<br />

• so the cutscene thing does last forever? bummer deal, i figured it did. personally i hate games that do that, ff10 was like that. first ten minutes was nothing but blah blah blah then you get to fight for about 10 seconds, then it was back to the blah blah stuff again. makes me wanna throttle the guy that made the game. i almost put windwaker down because of that too *but im glad i didnt*.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• Ya but you need certain cutscenes as they explain the whole point of the story so its not just a mash buttons game.... \ :happy