• What Did You Think About the Length of Majora's Mask? 8

1. It was way long. (1) 13%
    2. It was perfect (4) 50%
    3. It was too short. (2) 25%
    4. I never finished it. (1) 13%
    5. I never played it. (0) 0%

As for me I thought MM was too short. Sure it was fun and I like the idea of being able to interact in peoples lives and such, but it was way too short. If they combined the people interaction with the length and storyline of OoT it would be perfect.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• You guys are kidding me, right? There is no way it is taking you this long to beat. It's the shortest Zelda game ever made for crying out loud. If it's taking you this long to beat MM, how long do you think before you beat TP? :omg

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• I never found it short......I was always getting stuck in the greatbay temple....hey, I am even farther from the end in OOT! ....um....I did not tell you that..... :XD

• You are kind of like my sister is with the Metroid Prime games. She starts them but never finishes them. I call your kind just plain lazy. Or maybe I'm the lazy one with the time to beat them... :0_o

• lol! No im sooooo mad because i never bought it for my N64, but then i bought the colecters edition for the gamecube. The one with The Legend of Zelda, the legend of zelda, Adventures of link, Ocarina of time, and Majora's Ma

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• ok, could someone here please help me? Im in Stone Tower (the first one) and when I play the elegy of emptyness, I can only make one replica. With the way the dungeon is set up, it would take at least three or more. HELP!! :omg

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• lol! sorry, I had a friend come over and help me, but you guys were right thanks! :happy

• Too short? No, MM was just perfect!
    The higher difficultyness made up for the lack of temples and dungeons, IMO. I got really stuck in Great Bay Temple once, because of all the pipes that had to be pushed, and on and on. It was really confusing!
    I think MM was a lot harder then OoT...

I&amp;#039;m the last one...