Hold the phone people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I heard someone talking about how nintendo sucked. If im not mistaken, NINTENDO pretty much started it all. Way before playstation and xbox. Now there's nothing wrong with those systems but talking crap about nintendo is just wrong. And im also noticing a boring trend with the playstation. Ps1 ps2 and now ps3. what the heck

Comment me plz people :>|

• Official Post

Actually
    the playstation design was stolen from Nintendo in the first place or the designers of the playstation worked for nintendo took the info and built it themselves.

• Yeah, and everyone is talking about how bad the Wiimote is because it's one handed blah blah blah. Well guess what? Nintendo invented the two handed controller. Look how that turned out.

And yes, Sony is failing miserably with the PS3. All major gamers comment that it will sell out it's first shipment and then drop dramatically. They just don't have the good games all to themselves. It only has third-party titles, and why not buy a system that supports both third-party titles and good single games? The PS3 just doesn't have any good franchises.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• lol, nintendo didnt start it all. it was technically atari. it was the first video game home console. and also, the ps3 is kinda not a video game comsole, its now also considered a supercomputer. and it does have good exclusive games, like fatal intertia, killzone 2, and assassin's creed. I can name more, but i'd have to use other sites for that. Metal gear solid 4. Warhawk. yeah. All of them potential awesome games. and MGS4, killzone 2, and assassins creed will definetly be awesome, bar none.

Edited once, last by Dragon_Mage (July 6, 2006 at 9:20 PM).

• I didn't say Nintendo started the home console. I said they started the two-handed controller. Atari used a joystick. Playstation recently accused Microsoft of always stealing Sony's ideas and they said Microsoft didn't have any originality. Um...other way around, Sony. Guess when they started developing the motion sensor in their controller. Yeah, after TGS last year. Lets see, what happened at TGS...Oh yeah! Nintendo revealed their motion sensor controller. Now, what else. Well for starters, the "online play" Sony is putting up, yeah, almost exactly like Xbox Live. Two release prices? Sounds like Xbox 360... Sony had the weakest showing at E3 '06 in the history of E3. The only original thing about the Plagarism Station 3 is the blue-ray, which is the cause of the high price. Not a smart (or honest) company.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator