Do not get scammed!

• Last year I bought a gamecube controller adapter for the Wii U on the chance if I bought Smash Wii U...I never did and I never used the adapter.

I plugged the adapter into my switch dock and my c-sticks were constantly causing the option to change to a different selection.

Needless to say I figured that maybe it was the Wavebird OG wireless controller I bought in 2005 to replace my older ones. So I put the dock on my computer to try to play Wind Waker GC version on dolphin. I am running around Outset Island and I am constantly turning into "free camera" mode and jumping off of shit.

SO...I figured it was just my controller which was like 13 years old and stored and abused for the amount of time. SO I ordered a Switch SSB Gamecube controller, just to find out that this controller does the same thing. It turned out to be the ADAPTER. NOW I have to buy a new one.

I am not saying that this one being faulty is resulting in EVERY one being faulty. But I did read reviews and there are alot of 4,3,2, and 1 reviews.

I have read good things about the Mayflash and Official Nintendo adapter so I would recommend them:

In the attachments is a picture of the item I purchased and never used until Tuesday this week.

• Man, that really sucks. You had to go through buying a new controller before realizing it was the adapter. The errors it was causing you seemed to be pretty annoying and making the game barely playable by the sounds of it.

I don't care if it is just yours or not, if that one was faulty then that is a risk I definitely don't want to take so I am very glad you let us know and even took a capture of which one you actually bought last year.

Hopefully your newer adapter will be affordable and work as it is supposed to.

• Meh. I think it is cool that Nintendo made a new Gamecube controller that is the sameish build quality same button functionality as the OG Gamecube controllers.......and to top it all off if I dug out my GC right now the controller would work on it.

I learned my wavebird still works, and it is good to have a spare controller.