The more, the Worse eh?

• The more I seem to play TP, the more bored I get.

Since Mom lost my memory card for awhile, I had to switch to something else to play. I decided to play OoT and ALTTP, but guess what? Yup, I got bored in both of them.

I have collected nearly everything on ALTTP on one file and beaten Ganon on it, and decided to do the Second Quest, which I haven't seen much change in it so far. Perhaps there isn't a second quest on it? I've beaten Agahnim and so far it's been easy, that of course excepting Moldorm.

I've played OOT, and just a few days ago gotten through Jabu Jabu's belly. That means I have to become an Adult and blah blah blah.

I've played through PH only once, and I don't own it right now. Friend is borrowing it till Winter Break, then I get it back for two weeks, and I let him finish it. Maybe I should play that.

I haven't played MM or TMC in awhile, but MM is too much like Ocarina in Time and too fast paced. Even slowed down, you can't go through all the dungeons unless you go through the Woodfall Temple half way, then get the bombs and fire arrow, only to come back and finally beat it, then go back to Snowpeak and etc. It gets to be a pain to go back in time and lose all your weapons quantity.

TMC is the same as ALTTP, but way too easy. I can hardly die in it, as well as I've played it seven or so times so I know mostly where everything is.

Ah boredom. You've gotta love it.

Has anyone else felt this way while playing Zelda?

• With every game except for Majora's Mask and AoL.

MM I don't seem to have fun with it. I've played that game at least 5 times, and collected all 24 masks, and am still bored with it.

AOL, I don't own, but knowing my temper, I wouldn't play it (difficultly FTW).

Maybe LA, OOS, or OOA is what I should play next. Maybe.

• It's only obvious that a game gets boring whenever you beat it several times, that's merely natural.

Secondly, what I was implying, AoL offers a difficulity. Thus, it would be challenging and seriously, it isn't as easy as OoT or anything in the same category.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• I've had the same problem lately. I really wanted to finish OoT again, it had been a while since I last played it. But I just couldn't force myself to finish it. To be honest, it felt more like a nuisance. I started thinking: "Ah, come on, not Jabu Jabu's Belly again...". Of course I had finished the game like 30 times already, so that also played a part in it. I just stopped playing it and started playing some different games.

My advice would be to play some different games every once in a while. After a few months you could try beating Zelda again. It's like CC said, when you're beating the same game over and over again it's bound to get boring.

Also, if you really want to know a difficult game, try Contra 4 for the DS. That game is just INSANE!111!

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I'm still trying to complete Adventure Of Link on the GBA and I can't get any further towards the 7th Temple, stuck at 6th Temple...

ALTTP, I got board with that for a while when looking for the last Bottle, and I played around and looked for some glitches to try out too.

OoT I dont reall get board so easily with that except with the side-quests to get Big-Goron Sword & getting Epona, and then onto the main quests of getting all 3 Spiritual stones then playing the Song Of Time infront of the altar "C >, A, C V, C >, A"