Freshly Picked Tingle's Rose-Coloured Rupees And Tingle Balloon Fight

• Do you care? 0

1. I hate Tingle! (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%
    3. Yes (0) 0%
    4. I love Tingle (0) 0%
    5. Huh? (0) 0%

Mogitate Chinkuru no Barairo Ruppī Rando. and Tingle Balloon Fight

Did anyone even care about theese games? I didn't. Opinons?

Formerly known as Spiff

• SO NOT TRUE!!!!!!! =D

I like Tingle, and even if I didn't, the game still looks pretty good. You guys are just letting your hatred for Tingle overtake your opinoin.

Also, I voted 'yes', because, yet again, you gave a game you don't really like not-so-great-answers -____________________-

• No, I don't care.

Tingle is one of the most annoying things EVER!!

nintendo gives tingle his own games but they're too damn lazy to bring back midna :'( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Thank god this ISN'T technically a Zelda game, otherwise I would have to beat it. When MM came out and i was playing it, and i saw tingle, i hoped to god that he wouldnt be in any other of the zelda games! But now hes in MM, OoA, OoS, TWW, FSA, and he even has is own game.

btw midna is just as bad as tingle n_n

• Quote from zeypher

btw midna is just as bad as tingle n_n

You're kidding right? I think a lot more people would be interested in a Midna game that explains Midna's story further than a game that potrays tingle's life supportng rupies

BTW wouldn't it be cool to control Midna?

Formerly known as Spiff

• I'm sorry i dont want anything to do with people who dress in all green tights at the age of 35 and then wear red speedo on top of it :(

• I'm not gonna use the poll, because it's more of your opinion on Tingle than the game itself.

Anyways, yes, I do hate Tingle. BUT, I want this game. Why? Because no matter which way you look at it, it's a Zelda game, and I want every Zelda game. I rest my case.

• hated him

all he did in MM was rip me off for stupid maps

and in WW i tried to gba tingle link up.

tingle also ripped me off of real money for that gba link up to gc cable >.<

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

I'm not gonna use the poll, because it's more of your opinion on Tingle than the game itself.

Anyways, yes, I do hate Tingle. BUT, I want this game. Why? Because no matter which way you look at it, it's a Zelda game, and I want every Zelda game. I rest my case.

Even CD-I? Thats horrible.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

I'm not gonna use the poll, because it's more of your opinion on Tingle than the game itself.

its not a zelda game dude. just because it has tingle doesnt make it a zelda game. is SSB, SSBM, SSBB, and soul caliber 2 zelda game just because they have link or zelda? no. i respect you though for having the guts to play that game though.

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Yes, even CD-i. Yes, the games are PROBABLY horrible(won't say if they are or not because I haven't played them myself), but wanting them because they're Zelda isn't horrible o.o

yes they are horrible, take it from my personal experience. if you want to watch the ending to the second one(wand of gamelon) then go to my website http://www.zeldadventures.1-r.us and click misc.info (under multimedia) then click worst zelda endings and watch #3 on the countdown.*catches breath*

• Quote from zeypher

its not a zelda game dude. just because it has tingle doesnt make it a zelda game. is SSB, SSBM, SSBB, and soul caliber 2 zelda game just because they have link or zelda? no. i respect you though for having the guts to play that game though.yes they are horrible, take it from my personal experience. if you want to watch the ending to the second one(wand of gamelon) then go to my website http://www.zeldadventures.1-r.us and click misc.info (under multimedia) then click worst zelda endings and watch #3 on the countdown.*catches breath*

Um, dude, it IS a Zelda game. It is in the Zelda universe, made from the same people who make the Zelda games. It's a Zelda game, Nintendo even believes this. If you want to think differently, take it up with Nintendo. It's a Zelda game, just a spinoff. Luigi's mansion is a spinoff, not featuring Mario as the main character at all, yet it's considered part of the Mario universe.

It is a Zelda game. And that's pretty much factual dude. You think differently, take it up with Nintendo.

• maybe you're the one that needs to take it up with Nintendo. the only reason that it comes up in the zelda "universe" is because of the fact that tingle is in it. and the people that made that game(nintendo) also made many many other games, and they aren't zelda. you're just too iggnorant to face the fact that you PMSed again over something that isn't zelda, and that you're wrong. but whatever you say to make yourself feel better dude.

Anyway, whats even the point of this game?

• Quote from zeypher

maybe you're the one that needs to take it up with Nintendo. the only reason that it comes up in the zelda "universe" is because of the fact that tingle is in it. and the people that made that game(nintendo) also made many many other games, and they aren't zelda. you're just too iggnorant to face the fact that you PMSed again over something that isn't zelda, and that you're wrong. but whatever you say to make yourself feel better dude.

Anyway, whats even the point of this game?

Ok enough of the fighting, or Ill lock this topic.

Actually zeypher_link, Tingle's game is a spinoff to the Zelds series.

Just stop fighting and continue the topic.

• sorry i lied i dont even have that game. the legend of zelda: soul caliber 2 is waaaaaaaay better. i cant wait for legends to come out.

anyway to keep this post on topic, i hate tingle.