The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Coooooool. I like zelda's final smash. The bow is HUGE! Zelda looks better in twilight princess clothes. I forget, are any other Sonic characters in there?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You know what this means, don't you? This means that Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Ness are all confirmed to be playable.

So much for Ness being excluded.

Damn.

Coooooool. I like zelda's final smash. The bow is HUGE! Zelda looks better in twilight princess clothes. I forget, are any other Sonic characters in there?

Just Sonic so far. Some Sonic fans predict that Knuckles and Shadow will also be there...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I hated Ness in Melee, but Lucario should be good.

There are a lot of people wanting Isaac from Golden Sun in.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Mushroomy Kingdom

Ah, the Mushroom Kingdom. Most Smash players recognize this place from previous games in the series, where the world was represented in a pixel-art style reminiscent of the original Super Mario Bros.

But why the "y" on the end of "Mushroom"? What’s the difference?

"Um, maybe I should've come back here sooner..."

This time around, we’ve designed a stage that recreates the layout of World 1-1 in Super Mario Bros.—but with rich backgrounds added to the mix.

You can only move straight as the camera moves forward.

"You will NOT finish the stage!"

The kingdom you once knew has turned to ruins over the long years, and it is now your battlefield.

You’ll get to enjoy a wide range of familiar structures. Also, since the stage slowly scrolls sideways, battles here will require you to come up with a very different strategy for winning.

Oh, and when you select this stage it will occasionally load an alternate underground stage.

Bowser's pissed because Mario found his secret stash...

Coolest stage yet. xD

Just Sonic so far. Some Sonic fans predict that Knuckles and Shadow will also be there...

I really hope they mean as ATs, because both them and other Sonic characters have no chance to become playable. Just because Sonic is playable doesn't mean his crew also has to be. I mean I could see Tails as an AT, but nothing more really.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Test Battle: Tokyo vs. Kyoto!

While it?s true you can battle over Wi-Fi, your connection environment and
    the distance between players can cause great changes in speed.
    That fact probably makes you a little uneasy.

So, we conducted an online battle between Nintendo?s headquarters in Kyoto and the development team in Tokyo.
    The distance between Kyoto and Tokyo... is nearly the same distance between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

*fight can be seen on either the main site or here*

[/FONT]

There was also a Japanese version for the fight that has Mario, Snake, Kirby, and Ike fighting online.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PBMVPmttn8

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Very, very interesting. Wi-Fi connection isn't that bad. I know personaly. On DBZ BT3, It may play at 70 FPS, but maybe with the most lag I've seen is around 60 to 65 FPS, maybe.

That Mario adventure supprised me, also.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~