The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Hopefully wii will go down in price by xmas time

or have a brawl bundle

i seriously need to play this >.<

• Who here thinks that this coming week's new updates will reveal one *new* Veteran character?
    So far, we've had two consecutive weeks with characters being revealed (new, veteran ones, anyway). I'm not exactly confident with who it could be, but I have a hunch it will either be Yoshi or Donkey Kong...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Who here thinks that this coming week's new updates will reveal one *new* Veteran character?
    So far, we've had two consecutive weeks with characters being revealed (new, veteran ones, anyway). I'm not exactly confident with who it could be, but I have a hunch it will either be Yoshi or Donkey Kong...

If they have two coming out, I'll shit myself.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

WTF

250. You can't afford that? Better get used to it in this day and age...

i could afford it

its just 250 im not willing to waste on a console i dont think will last for more than a year

i only want this console for brawl

its all about if brawl is worth 250, theres my problem

• Quote from Shrukan

If they have two coming out, I'll s*** myself.

Hmm, that would be something indeed.
    There's still E3, too. Hopefully Sakurai will reveal a newcomer during that, and some newer footage... Possibly the opening, some new stages, items, and whatnot.

I can't wait to see him update his Dojo site with Arceus.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from mortuaries

i could afford it

its just 250 im not willing to waste on a console i dont think will last for more than a year

i only want this console for brawl

its all about if brawl is worth 250, theres my problem

There's going to be a new Zelda Game coming out in 2008 so hold your pants man. I bet there will be better game in the future. Remember the Wii only came out last year.

• Quote from mortuaries

I hate when people say this. Whoever thinks the Wii is only a temporary gimic doesn't know anything about it then.

I hate when people say this. Whoever thinks the Wii is only a temporary gimic doesn't know anything about it then.

its all down to opinions at the end of the day gawjus

Quote from Shrukan

There's going to be a new Zelda Game coming out in 2008 so hold your pants man. I bet there will be better game in the future. Remember the Wii only came out last year.

thanks for the advice, i didnt think about future zelda games

will have to put a wii on the xmas list

• Quote from Shrukan

Actually, a date has not been given. Nintendo is just working on a TP sequel for the Wii. I actually think it won't come out until 2009.

Actually, a date has not been given. Nintendo is just working on a TP sequel for the Wii. I actually think it won't come out until 2009.

Wholly smokes, they're already working on a TP sequel?? I missed that one...

3 days till E3, so I hear... 2 days till Monday and new update.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from mortuaries

God, with that tone, you act like the Wii will only last till the end of this year, then it'll just die just like that.

Nintendo is just getting started with its Wii content. At least give them a freakin' chance to come out with the good games, like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and even this game. At least give Nintendo a chance to release the good games they have lined up.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!