Zelda: Cursed Eternity ( Sprite assistance please!!!)

• Zelda: Cursed Eternity

I need some sprites made of Links village, villagers and of himself in everydayclothing, EXCEPT the green clothes and in THIS form.

If its not to much.

PLOT:
    ??????Underwraps for now??????

Features:
    (!) = DONE
    (*) = Working on it
    (**) = Require Assistance
    (***) = IDK how we will do, but will try it.

Same old fashion Zelda combat
    Weather (*)
    Quick Equip (Equip stuff faster to what you set it on) (***)
    Day/Night Clock (!)
    Outbreak (*)
    Sprites (**)
    Chipsets (Enviorments) (**)
    Customizalbe Images for menu (!) (Check for Details)
    Updatable Minigames and Maps (!)

• Would there be fairies? I'm pretty good at making fairies. Take a look at my fairy smiley set:

(Use them here on Zelda Temple, if you want; just give some credit ;D)
    Yeah... and how big would you want the fairies?
    I can also animate your sprites, if you want.

But I'm still growing on drawing some other things...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

Would there be fairies? I'm pretty good at making fairies. Take a look at my fairy smiley set:

(Use them here on Zelda Temple, if you want; just give some credit ;D)
    Yeah... and how big would you want the fairies?
    I can also animate your sprites, if you want.

But I'm still growing on drawing some other things...

He's putting these into a game, so he can animate these fine.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

The project is cancelled shoudln't this be locked?

It is indeed canceled. Locking the topic, however, is not necessary as they may need to bump the thread in the future if he ever decides to restart it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I don't know how we can keep the thread alive without spamming though.... and i've never used cryogenics for a topic before....(NVM, no one knows what cryogenics is anyways)

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I don't know how we can keep the thread alive without spamming though.... and i've never used cryogenics for a topic before....(NVM, no one knows what cryogenics is anyways)

Well, as long as no one posts here anymore, then we should be fine...

You know... now that I think about it, maybe I should lock it and tell Black that he can PM me whenever he wants to unlock it in the future, if ever. Actually, yes, that's a good idea.

Black, I am closing this thread due to the cancellation of your project. If you ever decide to restart it, however, you can simply PM me to inform me of your decision and I will happily unlock it. Thank you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

I told him to cancel it since I really don't want Nintendo to get at us, like Zelda Dimension.

Hmm... Henry's currently trying to work that out with Dark Link's uncle (Not the one here), so you didn't have to cancel it based on what happened with their situation. Besides, if there really were legal issues, do you realize how many sprite comics and Flash animations/games would have to be canceled? Literally millions.

I am a huge Soldat fan.