When Worlds Collide

• Welp, I've been bored ever since my comp was reduced to school-related crap, so I decided to work on a story based off of a deceased fan game with other things added in. The intro I made up a long time ago, but I still think it needs a bit of fixing up to do. Another problem is that I need a good title, as right now, I can't think of one.

Anyways, here's the intro.

One day, the evil King Koopa, or as everyone else calls him, Bowser, sat at his throne, trying to think up a new, more clever scheme to make Peach his bride to be. After the events at Flipside, Peach instantly got a divorce on Bowser and set things right with the world, even though Bowser didn't want it to happen. This time, though, that old reptile was finally out of clever schemes to capture the princess. He couldn't think of anything that would work. He tried a Mecha Bowser, he tried to rely on his children, and even tried himself, but no matter what he did, that pesky plumber Mario and his brother were always there to stop him. One day, though, would change his future plans as he got an invite in the mail.

?Sir,? yelled one of the Koopa soldiers, ?here?s a letter addressed to you!?

?Alright, hand it over." The koopa soldier, plated in metal armor with a spiked helmet ran up to his king. "Now get back to work!? said Bowser as he accidentally punches the Koopa soldier back down to where he was, dropping the letter into his hands. "Ugh, I gotta stop that habit of doing that." The letter was addressed from a company called EggBot Inc. ?EggBot Inc? What kind of stupid name is that for a company?? He thought, ?I bet it?s some kind of timeshare mail or something.?

The letter read:

"Dear Mr. Koopa,
    My name is Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, the world's greatest scientist! I've been watching your schemes lately and, like you, I have a similar problem taking over the world. A hedgehog by the name of Sonic has been ruining my plots just as easily as that red man has to you. So, I have a suggestion for someone as evil as I am. If you are willing, let me take your place and capture this "Mushroom Kingdom" of yours for you. In trade, you can use your Koopa Army to tear down a city here called Station Square and take out that meddlesome hedgehog in my place. This way, we both get what we want! Come to this address if you're interested.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Eggman, EggBot Inc."

The address was a map pointing to the outskirts of the Kingdom. Bowser had his thoughts, but agreed to go to this location, since he had nothing better to do. ?Eh, this ought to be worth a few yucks.? He thought. With the snap of his fingers, his Koopa Copter flew through the window of his castle as he got in. "Uh, my king, where are you going?!?" suddenly said an old female magikoopa flying on a broom. The magikoopa was wearing a wizard's outfit in the color of purple with gray hair sticking out of the hat. "Not now, Kammy, I'm going out! If you need me, just buzz the copter." said Bowser angrily as he flew off towards the location out the window. "Oh boy," said Kammy, "I hope it isn't that burrito I had the chefs make for dinner."

When he arrived, all that was there was a floating computer monitor. "Where's the guy that's supposed to be here? I thought that egghead would be here by now." said Bowser angrily. The monitor suddenly flashed as the screen showed a chubby man with a long brown mustache, a red jacket, and what seemed to be a pair of mechanical binoculars on his head. "What the? And I thought Wario had weight problems." thought Bowser to himself. "Well, you must be King Bowser." said the doctor, "I am Dr. Eggman, the world's greatest scientist and head of EggBot Inc. It's nice to meet a fellow villain such as myself." "Can you get to the point already?" said Bowser growing impatient. "Right then." The monitor then cuts to a picture of a blue hedgehog with long spikes on his back and red shoes with a white stripe going across. "This is the hedgehog I was talking about." he explained. "Meh. He doesn?t look so tough." mocked Bowser, ?I bet my own son could take him on! Besides, I could easily step on that little blue freak!? "Don't let his looks fool you, my reptilian friend. This creature is like no other, as he can run faster than the speed of sound." said Eggman. The monitor then shows clips of Sonic destroying many of his robot creations. The Death Egg, the Egg Emperor, even Perfect Chaos. "Hm. My koopa troops could crush that little pipsqueak easily." said Bowser proudly. "Does this mean you're in?" asked Eggman. Bowser connected his fists with his palm. "Consider this a done deal, Eggguy!"

"It's Eggman!" the wicked doctor said.

So began one of the greatest battles two worlds will ever see in a lifetime.

It needs a little work, I know, but I'm sure I can fix some things in it. So, good so far?

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I'm liking this one. Definately. Though there have been a million Sonic-Mario crossovers, I think this is the first time I've seen Bowser and Robotnik actually swap parts, to take out each other's enemies... Bowser's plans may not work against Mario, but they may work against Sonic. And Eggman's schemes may always be foiled by Sonic, but they may be not so by Mario. Interesting, interesting.

Keep it up. I'm interested in the next chapter.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well, after many a thought, Chapter 1 is finally done. I had a hard time deciding whether or not the Mario Bros. should talk or not. I then decided to not let that happen, as I'm more familiar with the Mario & Luigi style of story-telling. So, like it or not, enjoy Chapter 1.

Chapter 1
    The Villainous Duo Strikes

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Everyone was so busy preparing themselves for a surprising day. The toads were busy setting up tables, the royal band was tuning their instruments, and even Toadsworth was busy getting everyone prepared for today. Believe it or not, today was Princess Peach?s birthday, and both the Mario Bros. were out looking for the perfect gift for the Princess in one of the local malls of the Kingdom. Being the sworn protectors of the Princess for many years, the brothers knew much of the Princess?s taste in what gift she gets, so they wanted a gift that would be very special for her. Luigi, the taller green plumber, wanted to get the Princess a new dress, but Mario, the shorter chubbier plumber in red, wanted to get one of the most expensive items in the store: a brand new custom-made limo strictly for the Princess. Luigi tried to convince his brother out of it and go for something simple, since they didn?t have much money, but Mario didn?t want to do that. He wanted something that would make the Princess never forget him. Luigi reminded his brother that he was already the most famous person in the Kingdom. But just as they were about to make a purchase, Luigi showed his brother that they had little money to purchase a limo, which made Mario a bit upset, seeing as how he fell to the ground hard. The two brothers exited the mall, still pondering what to do for the Princess?s birthday.

Just as they were about to return to the castle, though, they felt a sudden burst of wind. Mario looked up and was shocked at what he saw. A giant space ship with a strange logo of someone?s face on it hovered over the castle. Luigi yelped with freight at the humongous ship. At the castle, the toads were trying to keep everything in order as the constant strong winds kept blowing everything away. Finally, the princess walked out to investigate all the commotion. The ship opened up the bottom hatch as a mini pod contraption shot out and landed in front of the princess. The pod began to transform itself into a HUD as a screen formed from the metallic pod. The screen flashed white as it displayed the evil Dr. Eggman seated comfortably in his chair.

?Ah, you must be the dear Princess Toadstool I?ve heard so much about.? said the doctor. ?Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Doctor Eggman, the world?s greatest scientist, and soon, the ruler of the world and Eggtropolis, as this location has proven perfect for my new base of operations. I?m communicating with you through my ship called the Egg Carrier. All that I ask is that you just surrender peacefully, and no one gets hurt.? Peach was shocked at what he asked her to do. ?Surrender the kingdom?? she asked, ?I would never do such a thing, especially to someone who believes the world belongs to a single person!? ?Is that so?? the doctor asked, ?Well then, I guess I have no choice.? With that, he pressed a button on his control pad as the Egg Carrier?s hatch opened. As it did, a horde of the evil genius?s robots came hurtling down to the castle, landing with a giant thud. The robots had on white armor plating with two hovering disks on their backs. Their arms and legs were gray-colored with both arms were equipped with rapid-firing arm cannons that can fire many bullets at a time. The robots? eyes glowed a bright red as they started terrorizing the entire area. The many toads were fleeing for their lives as the robots gave chase, eventually following the toads into the city, where the robots then started even more terrorizing. ?So, do you still reject my offer, Princess?? asked the Eggman with a dirty smile on his face.

?Mama-Mia!? exclaimed Mario as he saw the bots causing mass chaos all around the mushroom town. He saw one of the bots give chase to a lone toad and he saw his chance. Mario then jumped high into the air and landed with a mighty thud onto the robot. Mario just stood still as he eventually slid off of the robot. It was obvious his famous jumps were ineffective against these metallic foes as the robot Mario tried to stomp on just pushed him aside. As the red plumber landed on the ground, he noticed a giant yellow hammer beside him. He grabbed the handle and, as the robot sped towards him, he swung with all his might. The hammer slammed hard into the machine, crushing the head of it and, as it landed back onto the ground from the hammer?s hit, exploded into pieces. Mario jumped with joy as he saw the robot explode to pieces, but stopped when he heard the cry of his brother. ?MARIO!!!? screamed Luigi fleeing from the bots as Mario turned around and looked on. He grabbed another hammer and waited for Luigi to stop. Eventually, Luigi ran past him as Mario grabbed Luigi and handed him the other hammer he picked up. Mario swung the hammer a few times until Luigi caught on. ?Lets-a-go!? Mario exclaimed as both the Mario Bros. started to make their way toward the Mushroom Kingdom castle.

MEANWHILE

A blue plane whizzed by over a lush city filled with excitement as a parade was about to begin. It was the annual President?s Day parade in the city of Station Square. Everyone crowded the streets to watch the cleverly-made floats drove on by. The plane pilot was watching over the parade, even though that pilot was a mere two-tailed fox with a white furry mussel and stomach. ?Wow,? exclaimed the fox, ?these guys sure know how to throw a parade for one person!? The speaker on the plane?s control pad started to make some static as someone tried to call through. ?Hey Tails, how?s your flight going?? Tails sighed. Someone from a small business made an offer to the fox to sponsor their business by flying to and fro during the parade in his plane, the Tornado 2. Tails needed the money to purchase spare parts for his new upgrades to the plane, so he had little choice. ?Don?t remind me, Amy,? he said, ?I?m already feeling stupid doing this.? On the rooftop of one of the nearby buildings, a pink hedgehog with a red dress with matching colored boots looked over as the Tornado 2 zoomed past her with a flag on its tip that says ?Come get your car fixed at Joe?s Auto Service!? Tails wasn?t too happy about the idea. ?Oh calm down, Tails,? Amy said over the walkie-talkie, ?just remember you?re doing this for those spare parts you wanted.? On a separate building across from the one Amy was standing on, another hedgehog watched the parade go by. The hedgehog had six long blue spikes on the back of his head, round eyes with green pupils, skin-colored belly, arms, and mussel, large white gloves, and red sneakers with a white strap and a yellow buckle. The creature looked on at the parade, watching as each float went to the next. There was even a float about him on it, with the words ?Sonic the Hedgehog? written as the main title. It was pretty popular with the kids watching. ?Heh,? the hedgehog said, ?now that?s a cool float.?

Just then, the Tornado 2?s radar picks up an unidentified aircraft heading straight for the city. The beeping gets Tails?s attention as he checks it. ?That?s funny,? he said to himself, ?It says there?s an unidentified aircraft heading straight for us. It must be one of the late entries for the parade.? What Tails saw was nothing like he ever saw before. It was five wooden pirate ships with wings, the stem had flags of some kind of dragon face on it, and on the side were cannons that looked like something out of a cartoon. In the back was a giant pirate ship that had many cannons on the front and the sides. ?Wow,? the fox thought, ?Eggman?s really thinking outside the box.? Just then, he heard a cannon fire and saw a bullet-shaped object heading towards him. He swerved the plane out of the way, nearly missing the bullet. ?Is that the best he?s got?? he said as he looked on. The ships then aimed all of their cannons at his plane. ?Uh oh?? he thought as all the cannons suddenly fired at him. Unfortunately for Tails, the plane wasn?t fast enough to dodge all of the pullets as one of them hit the side of his plane. While he didn?t lose control just yet, the bullet did give the Tornado 2 massive damage to the side, so he had to turn around and hope he didn?t get hit again.

?Oh my gosh, Tails, what happened?!? Amy said as she saw the damage to the plane. Tails landed off the coast to the ships approaching the city. ?I saw those planes and thought Eggman was coming, but I wasn?t too sure.? Tails replied, ?Then, they shot me down, but the damage doesn?t look too bad. I?m sure I can fix it in no time.? The ships hovered over Station Square as the citizens looked on with awe. ?What. Is. That.? Amy said in fear. ?That?s,? Tails started, ?what I was talking about.? Just then, they saw creatures jump off the ship and into the crowd. The blue hedgehog saw this and jumped off the building himself and started speeding down the side towards the ground. As he landed on the ground, he saw up close what was going on. The creatures were weird-looking turtles plated in spiked armor. ?SONIC!? someone said to the hedgehog?s left as he saw Tails come to a stop beside him. ?Halt!? one of the turtles said to the pair as him and another armored turtle marched to them. ?This city is now property of Lord Bowser! He also wishes for you to be exterminated!? ?Oh really now?? said Sonic with a cocky voice, ?Looks like this ?Lord Bowser? doesn?t know who he?s messing with! C?mon, Tails, lets pay a visit to this so-called lord.? ?C?mon, Sonic! We can take the Tornado 2!? the fox said as he rammed the turtle aside and sped toward his landing spot of the Tornado. ?Coming thru!? Sonic said as he sped off in Tails?s direction.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!