What team did you use in PKM AS/OR against the champion?

• Another simple question. While you were playing Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, what team did you use to defeat the champion?

Here is my team:

1. Sceptile (Mega)
    2. Swellow
    3. Tentacruel
    4. Camerupt
    5. Manectric
    6. Latios

I used Latios to defeat the champion because I couldn't think of a last team member, heh.

*insert something witty here*

• I never played these games. Here's my question - if I were to play one of these pokemon games having never played pokemon since basically red, blue, and yellow, would I have any idea what's going on or how to play? Should I pick it up? Sorry for the topic hijack. Answer if you want, don't if you don't want...

Wcjv02L.png

• I never played these games. Here's my question - if I were to play one of these pokemon games having never played pokemon since basically red, blue, and yellow, would I have any idea what's going on or how to play? Should I pick it up? Sorry for the topic hijack. Answer if you want, don't if you don't want...

A lot of people have asked this question before, and I have to say some of it depends on how you look at it. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of the 2003 games Ruby and Sapphire, so I'm not sure if you would like that more. I recommend you play Pokemon X or Y first, but that's just me. If you think you're interested in it, go for it! The games basically still use the same principle: Get 8 badges, take down an evil organization, defeat the Pokemon League, all that stuff. Pretty much the only difference between the games now and back when it was only Red/Blue, is that they add a lot of new features and mechanics to each game in the series, so it evolves as time goes on. An example of this can be seen in Pokemon Gold/Silver with the introduction of the day/night cycles and breeding. However, some features/mechanics get taken away sometimes. An example of this happening is when Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire came out, they removed the day/night cycle feature that Pokemon Gold/Silver had, but they later brought it back in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. Anyways, if you think it's interesting, you can go ahead and get it if you want.

*insert something witty here*

• I have no idea to be honest. I know I had Swampert, Altaria and Sharpedo, but I don't remember the rest clearly. Probably Absol, Gardevoir and Swellow, those are always on my gen 3 playthrough so most likely here too.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• So here what the team I used for to defeat the champion.

1. Swampert
    2. Mightyena
    3. Pelipper
    4. Hariyama
    5. Azumarill

But I used Azumarill cause it is so cute and it is blue-coloured and had nice moves.

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".