Darkrai Darkurai: Entries of a Dark Heart

• August 16, 2008 - Saturday

The Battle Frontier...

Yester-night was one of my better routines... NightMares always lift my mood.

The Organizations have becoming nothing more than restless rumors amongst our community. Even the Messengers themselves have ceased their once hourly information on them.
    Since the Rainbow Phoenix's escape, the Teams have all but gone into an even further secrecy... One can only wonder what this silence could mean.

Once nothing more than a towering building in the Johto region, the first Battle Tower has influenced just about every other continent on the planet. And one of its more rivaling successors is in the Hoenn region: the Battle Frontier.
    Consisting of seven divided areas, it is any Trainer's goal to reach it and defeat all whom reside there. After completing the challenges, they are met with a Frontier Brain -- a Trainer with the utmost of experience and strategy.
    The seven areas each have respective challenges: the Battle Factory, led by Frontier Brain Noland; the Battle Arena, led by Frontier Brain Greta; the Battle Dome, led by Frontier Brain Tucker (one of my least favorite Trainers); the Battle Pike, led by Frontier Brain Lucy; the Battle Palace, led by Frontier Brain Spenser; the Battle Pyramid, led by Frontier Brain Brandon; and the Battle Tower, the root of this place, led by Frontier Brain Anabel.

But why would some Trainer care for pitiful challengers? Whom would invest their life to create this monstrous arena?

Years ago, a man named Scott had found himself as the Champion of Hoenn. Though he was pleased with such a triumphant standing, he found the ones he fought... too simple in strategy. They lacked any real challenge to him.
    Then a day came when the Battle Tower in Johto had increased in fame and popularity, and this sparked the fighting spirit in Scott. Thus, he stepped down as Champion and made it to a deserted island southeast of Hoenn, where he began a replica of the Battle Tower of Johto.
    After some years, it was finally complete, but it was still missing... an edge to it. Though many Trainers from Hoenn flocked there daily, in Scott's eyes, there was not enough to offer them, just as the Hoenn Pokemon League had not offered him enough challenge. As a result, he temporarily closed down the Battle Tower... and began anew.
    Several years passed. And, being the ex-Champion of Hoenn, he had been rewarded a large sum of money. He invested every cent in this project he would call: the Battle Frontier. And, using whatever money he had leftover, he made fliers to spread the word of his place. He was looking for the most devious, cunning, strategic minds in all the world. And, needless to say, he found them.

Since then, the dream of one Trainer turned into a reality...

Why do I share this story?

Because the motivation this one Trainer had... faintly reminds me of the Organizations... They are seeking Trainers to lead an army of destruction on us. They have already kidnapped Lugia. The Legendary Birds. The Legendary Beasts. Rayquaza. But for what purpose?

When will the Trainers learn of their activities? Though there was one breach, by the Trainer whom freed Ho-oh, when will that Trainer speak up?

I adore chaos... I yearn for it to ravage the Lands of the World. But as I have grown on this Planet, I have begun to... enjoy... the benefits it offers. I care not of the Trainers and the Insignificants and other Creatures.
    I only wish the safety... of the Planet I have lived on for so long...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• August 18, 2008 - Monday

The Girl...

I had a horrendous Night yester-night... It could be due to the fact that the Moon was a Harvest Moon. They have become increasingly uncommon to see here in Sinnoh, as the air is normally pure. Now it is tainted with the works of those corrupt Trainers...

It has been many Moons since I had last gone to the Old Chateau... the Forest Manor... my old home.
    I recall stating that I left the house because it had been haunted by the voice of a girl, crying for company. She was the one whom perished in the fire, due to the recklessness of Shaymin... And, if memory serves me well, I recall saying how she had been able to transfer her soul into a picture, hung in her restored room in memory of her. She possessed the portrait... That was the last I heard of her.

But what has become of her now?

Now... she is beginning to reemerge herself into Life.
    The lost soul of the girl has become more and more desperate for attention... As a result, her longing has grown into a reality.

The Night before yester-night, I had passed by the Forest Manor in order to haunt a new Trainer on my list nearby the place... But, as it was, curiosity got the better of me. I hadn't been to my old home in a long time... so I felt an urge to see what had become of it in the present.
    I entered the darkened place, where Gastly and Haunter immediately scurried away into hiding from my Dark Aura. They knew of me... knew what Fate would befall whomever crossed my path. The only known Pokemon to ever dare challenge me was the Shadow Master... Cresselia, too, has been in my path numerous times. But I have failed to catch Her as of yet.

My statue greeted me with menacing eyes. I could still feel the Darkness I had enveloped it when I last left it there... It sent chills of fear down my spine, and a wave of nostalgia washed upon me. How this statue captured me Dark Essence so...
    The kitchen was still a wreck as it had been before. Tiles were still missing from the spots where Shaymin's flowers had bursted into bloom, thus causing the house fire in the first place.

Upstairs was no different. Scattered items lay everywhere -- in fact, I actually found on my Master's Lost Plates. It had never been there before when I was the resident... How it got there baffled me. He had been searching for them for years... but that is another story.

Lastly, before leaving to continue my duties, I checked in the girl's room on her portrait.
    Gleaming red eyes spotted me, and monitored my every motion. What a clever trick. I still wonder how long it took her to do that...
    But before I had gone, I stepped into the room... and in the one beside, I heard a faint giggling. I exited the portrait's room and made my way to the neighboring one by foot. But there was no one there.
    At first, I shrugged off the strange noise. It could have been a wandering Misdreavus, playing tricks upon me. Accursed thing, I thought to myself... Then I floated back into the portrait's room, waiting for another noise to happen.
    It did.
    Seizing the opportunity, I made my way through the wall separating the rooms (as I have the ability to glide through solid objects like a ghost can)... and I was met face-to-face with the girl. The same one whom had perished so long ago.

She was a ghost now.
    What had infected her portrait was her soul: what stood before me was her ghost. They are two totally different matters in Our World. A soul is the actual essence of a Trainer, and of Creatures. A ghost, however, is nothing more than a "manifestation," if you will. They are created through the thoughts of other souls, and are nothing more than illusions... just as the She-Darkrai was.

But this child... Her ghost laughed, smiled, and actually appeared... alive.
    How could this be? Could this mere child have had the ability to not only possess objects and force them to do her desires... but also create her own ghost to have emotions?

Though I was mere feet away, the ghost said nothing. All she did was smile and giggle. Then she began to exit the room, walking away. Her feet made no sound.

As I followed her, she began to evaporate like a mist before my eyes... and then she was gone.
    Whenever I reentered the portrait's room, the ghost did not reappear... even if the portrait's eyes continued to follow my movements.
    I left the Forest Manor shortly after, without another thought.

In due time, she may actually be able to gain the power to control the entire house... and, eventually, create a realm that not even Dialga nor Palkia would have rule over.

I have high expectations for this girl... Maybe one day she will become a subordinate of the Shadow Master himself...
    and open up worlds that have only existed in the Imagination.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• ((Season finale. After this, a brief hiatus... and then series will continue! At this rate, I should be done in about... two, maybe three more seasons/sets worth.
    Enjoy. :) ))

August 20, 2008 - Wednesday

The Boy...

All remains quiet here in the Land of Sinnoh. No commotion of Team Galactic, no rising Trainer stars, nothing at all. Even the Oracle, Uxie, has not muttered a word to anyone. During these times, in the Fall season, he becomes slightly more active in his Future Sights... This is not the case this year.
    It has been a dark time for all... Or, at least for the Pokecommunity. Organizations appeared as if from nowhere, and have begun picking away at the Legendaries as if they were playthings. And even with the return of the Rainbow Phoenix Ho-oh, all of us are in the dark as to what lay ahead in the future... for the World.

But...

A new hope has begun to transcend in the Hearts of many in the South...

In the Kanto region, a young male Trainer has been making quite a name for himself... It must be so, if it has caught the attention of I.
    He was born and raised in Pallet Town for ten years. Upon his tenth birthday... I hear it was celebrated on the 9th, or some sort... he undertook the role as a Trainer. Going to the famed Professor Oak's lab, he chose his starter Creature: a Charmander.

By now, the boy has achieved some greatness: He has already beaten three out of the eight gyms in Kanto, and his Charmander has now evolved into a rash yet noble Charmeleon. His current party also consists of a frail Magikarp, a hyper Pikachu, an oblivious Gloom, and a bold Pidgeot. The Boy has caught quite a number of Pokemon on his journey already, yet refuses to have six in his party. Why that is, no one can explain... not even his Charmeleon.

I shall keep tabs on this rising Trainer... Perhaps one day he shall arrive to Sinnoh. If he ever does so, I will be sure to enter his Dreams and request a challenge from him... I will smite the child easily, no doubt. Those petty Insignificants, being captured by such a young Trainer. I almost feel remorse for them...

This brings me to why I brought up the subject. Why is this young child being considered a new hope for many? Perhaps it has something to do with his skill... Many say that he has ancient Champion blood running through his veins, a natural-born instinct on how to battle.

There was one such individual from Pallet whom possessed such talent... No one knows what became of him, however. His rival now dwells in Viridian City, and is the Gym Leader there. He had taken the spot of Giovanni, the Viridian City's original Gym Leader. Giovanni was once the boss of an old Team Rocket, which crumbled apart after Mewtwo's discovery... And since then, Giovanni has all but vanished from our society. Some say he had gone to find the true meaning of life, as he had created his own in the form of a clone...

Whatever the reason for this child's popularity in the Pokecommunity, I solely believe this Boy has had nothing more than a stroke of luck. He will fall one day, and crush the hopes of many Creatures... Heroes do not exist. Not in this day and age anymore...

If there is any further development from this child, or any word of the Organizations, I will be sure to introduce it here... as I have nothing better to do in my time.
    The Nights have lost much of their luster... as have my routines. So many years have gone by, and now, of all times, I lose interest in my First Love? What has become of me...

...Now that I mention Mewtwo, I shall have to summon him, as I once said in a previous entry. Perhaps a duel with the Genetic Being will spark my longing Love for NightMares again. It will refuel my hungry spirit... and fill those spots I thought had run dry.

Farewell.

Quote from Muigi

• ((Just for the record... the Darkrai story will be starting up again very soon. Just recently I haven't had much motivation, but after some requests it has returned.
    Just letting those know who read this, the project WILL go on. Just a little more patience is required... Thanks. :) ))

Quote from Muigi

• ((Since you asked nicely. :P
    Whoops!! Meant to update much earlier... Problems sprung up that slowed me down. Back up to speed now.))

August 21, 2008 - Thursday

A Challenge...

I contacted Mewtwo in his Dreams as of yester-night. He gladly accepted my challenge, and we shall meet on my Newmoon come daybreak two days from now... By that time, the Moon shall have precisely reached its Half stage, as it is currently waning in my favor. This will be an interesting duel...

The Boy has continued his trek across the Kanto region. It appears he has aroused more than just the Pokecommunity -- rumor has it that Team Rocket is keeping a close eye on this boy as well... I cannot say I blame them. He has shown superior knowledge in the use of tactics and battle strategies. What an interesting child...
    As of now, he has collected five out of eight badges. His Charmeleon has now evolved into a ferocious and dignified Charizard, his Pikachu into a Raichu, and his Magikarp into a Gyarados. Why his Gloom remains the same, I know not... In any case, he has sped through the Gym Leaders as if they were nothing. By far, he may even beat the record of Kanto's Legendary Champion...

I, like Team Rocket, shall keep myself tuned to this Boy's works, and hear of his future accomplishments... and failures... as nothing is perfect in this world.

Not even my Master...

Farewell.

Quote from Muigi

• August 22, 2008 - Friday

A Brief Intermission...

Merely a day awaits before the epic struggle of Psychic and Dark begins... I greatly anticipate the challenge Mewtwo will be.
    Yes... Greatly...

I have grown tired these past few days... I will rest up well today, and be prepared for the battle at hand tomorrow afternoon.

I will be sure to give all the details here...

Hmm. It appears that in my reckless afterthoughts of my imminent battle with Mewtwo, I nearly forgot to spread the information of the Boy.

Once again, he has reached a new milestone. He has conquered seven out of the eight Gyms in Kanto, and is currently on his way back to do battle with the eighth... located in Viridian City. From what I hear, the Gym Leader there was the rival of Kanto's Legendary Champion, and had once been a Champion himself until his own rival thwarted his victory. He had reigned supreme for a mere hour, some say.
    If the Boy runs into the Eighth Gym Battle recklessly, as I had just mere moments ago with my thoughts of my upcoming battle, then he will most surely lose... But, according to everything he has done, this will most likely not occur. It will be... interesting... to hear of his further exploits after tackling the Elite Four of Kanto...

The time draws near for me to rest... My life has been rather empty since the days the She-Darkrai had gone. Cresselia has remained quiet, Giratina has all but forgotten me, and I forgotten them. How so short a time ago they had meaning in my life... Those two...
    But, my destiny remains unharmed. I will continue my duties to... my Master. Whom I... trust... and would never... want to harm.
    No...
    Not against my Master...

Never...

Until then.

Quote from Muigi

• August 23, 2008 - Saturday

The Psychic vs. The Dark...

As it was promised, the Genetic Being -- Mewtwo -- kept his solemn word and met me on my fair Newmoon... asking for directions via his telepathic powers. For us, for those who can read minds, we can connect with one another... It is like the Trainer's ways of communication. Only ours is more independent, and relies solely on our minds.
    This is only one of a few reasons as to why I see Trainers as inferior to Us. They were given the power, yet refuse to harness it correctly... Stupid creatures.

Mewtwo found my island fairly easily. It is near the Northern part of Sinnoh, and is one of only three major islands there -- Newmoon, Fullmoon and Iron. Really, all Mewtwo did was fly over the ocean using his psychic powers... and if he ever became lost, he simply drifted higher into the air until he saw land. Sinnoh is merely North of Kanto -- how could one miss it?

I awaited him. He took the front entrance... and, after a brief stroll through a path between the trees, he caught sight of me, floating above my Moon-shaped lake. Watching. Waiting.
    And as he approached me on foot, so did I extend my hidden appendages, much to his surprise. This is one very little known fact of me: I have legs. They could be described as black stilts... that touch the ground at sharp points. I rarely show them because I have no need to... I have the ability of levitation, therefore I do my duties without wasting as much energy walking or running.

But here, it was a special occasion. I was to go into battle... so my legs may come quite in handy here for perfecting melee moves in close combat.

The Genetic One greeted me, and I him. He gave me a long, hard look, and I did the same to him, as this was the first time we had met one another.
    After observing one another, he stepped back, and asked me whether we would do battle on my fair Newmoon. I replied, Yes. Then he asked when would we begin...

I answered by raising my hand and throwing a Shadow Ball.

Foreseeing my move, he evaded it easily, and counterattacked with his own Shadow Ball. I deflected the move with my hand, and began a Dark Pulse attack... Mewtwo floated in the air for a moment, and his eyes began to glow a blue hue. Before I knew it, I was outlined in that color, and I could see Mewtwo concentrating... Concentrating hard.
    I had an idea of what he was trying to do...
    Before he could react, I released my Dark Pulse. The first successful attack landed by far.

Back on the ground, Mewtwo huffed in displeasure. As I thought, he had tried to use Psychic on me... but, as I was a Dark type (I suppose he thought I was a Ghost), it had no effect.
    I did not hesitate. I Double Teamed my way around my Island -- causing the Genetic One to glance around in confusion. But I knew he was up to something. Not wasting a moment, my illusions and myself began charging Shadow Balls. It would have been here Mewtwo would have struck... and I was correct. He sensed where my Dark Aura was, and instinctively shot out an Aura Sphere in my direction. Needless to say, I was hit dead-on with the blast, and my illusions vanished instantly. I did not know he knew such a powerful move...

For the next few minutes, our battle would intensify: One of us would attack, while the other counterattacked. And as the one counterattacked, the other would recounterattack. The process recycled itself again and again... but it did not bore me in the least.
    About midway through the match, the Genetic One was pulling off very well. He showed no signs of backing down, nor did I. He truly did possess incredible powers... but against a Dark type such as myself, he was no match.

As the battle was long and rather repetitive, I shall skip to the very end... my personal favorite part of the entire match.

After failing to hit me again with a Flamethrower, I used another Dark Pulse to weaken the Psychic Being. Feeling his health begin to run dry, he used the move I had hoped he would use from earlier in the match: Recover. And as the Genetic One slowly nurtured himself to his full capacity once more, I began charging a move I had yet to use...
    My Dark Aura began to thicken. The trees began to sway without a wind, and the lake below us rippled. I was outlined in a crimson-colored line, and my eyes began to darken in the bloody color. I raised both my hands into the air...
    It was about here when the Genetic One had finished his Recover, and noticed that I was using a new technique. But by the time he started charging up another Aura Sphere, it was already too late.
    A ball of black energy had formed above my lifted hands, and with my command, the energy burst into hundreds of bead-like orbs and raced toward Mewtwo: Dark Void.
    Ceasing his attempt to attack me and dodging the baseball-sized beads as effectively as he could, the ones that missed either dissolved in the lake, or turned back around to pursue the fleeing Mewtwo. He had no idea what move I had just used... but that he had to avoid them at all costs.

However, his luck ran short as I managed to lay a direct hit on him with an Ice Beam. And as part of the Genetic One began to freeze, a single bead managed to strike him... and he was instantly engulfed in a Black Bubble of Torment. I watched as he struggled to free himself from the bubble, but as his efforts wore on, his motions began to cease. Eventually, the bubble popped, and Mewtwo fell back on my Newmoon Island amongst the trees...

It was a simple search. I found him some ways inland, where some tree branches were scattered about him. One of his legs had been frozen solid, but was gradually thawing from the heat. His muscles twitching, sweat beginning to form on his forehead, I could see he was already suffering some damage... but not because of my external attack. I had managed to pull him out of His World... and into Mine.

Inside his mind, I could see him coping with his past... the worst possible Bad Dream he could ever endure.
    As I entered the scene from within the Shadows, I could see a man, dressed in a brown suit, standing some feet before him in an endless, black, and empty room, both of them under a spotlight. Mewtwo was as still as a statue... a small side effect from my Ice Beam, I suppose. But the man... He approached Mewtwo, the spotlight still on him. Though the light was shining brilliantly, his face was masked in Darkness...
    I could see Mewtwo trembling... I wondered about this. Was it because of the cold, or was it the man before him? I could not imagine the Genetic Being fearing anyone, from the way he approached me before our battle...

Mewtwo, the man murmured, his gruff voice echoing forever into the Darkness. I have come back for you... Do you not remember me? I remember you...
    He stopped about a foot before the Genetic One, his face looking towards the ground. A dark mist began to envelope the two, and I could already feel Mewtwo's internal fear peaking... even if his face did not show it.
    Then the man lifted his hand, and placed it on Mewtwo's shoulder. As he was in my NightMare, there was nothing Mewtwo could do to react.
    You do remember me, don't you, the man continued, and he chuckled... and as he did, he lifted his face.

Glowing, blood-red eyes met Mewtwo's, and a twisted smile formed on the man's broad face.
    I can smell your fear, Mewtwo... This would not be happening... if you had never left us...
    By now, I had figured out why the man looked so familiar to me. It was Giovanni, Team Rocket's ex-leader, and the ex-Viridian City Gym Leader. He had been reported once a long time ago... I saw a picture of him on a poster. There was a hefty warrant for his head, and a pretty price for whomever could bring him in.
    So, the Genetic Being's greatest fear was Giovanni... but I cannot understand why.

Before the demented Giovanni could speak another word, the Dream broke, and Mewtwo awakened from his slumber in a start. I, too, had to exit... Never had I ever been forced from one's Dreams before. This Psychic One was certainly powerful...

The NightMare had taken its toll. Mewtwo was exhausted, and shortly after noticing me before him he threw in the white towel. I had proved to be the victor, but only because I was a Dark-type, and he never knew of my Dark Void maneuver.

Mewtwo thanked me for the match, and said that he enjoyed every moment of it... at least, the external battle.
    Before the Genetic Being left, he promised that one day we would have a rematch with me, and that he would not lose...

I patiently await that day to arrive. I have always found battles to be so... thrilling... satisfying... Not only for my hunger to prove myself, but to also infultrate the Dreams of others, and have all the time in the World to do what I wished with them. In Our World, they may have an upperhand... some slim hope at winning. But in My World... they are as easily crushed as a Magikarp beneath a leaping Wailord.

Thus ended our battle...

As for everything else in the World, the Boy has once again received his spot in glory. He defeated the Eighth Gym Leader in Viridian, and is currently heading towards the Elite Four... From what I've heard this morning, he has already entered. Such a hasty boy... He is either very determined, or blinded by arrogance of his achievements.
    Someday, I shall beckon the Boy to my Newmoon... and bestow unto him the challenge of his life.

Until then...

Quote from Muigi

• ((Sure thing.))

August 25, 2008 - Monday -- 2 days after Darkrai's match against Mewtwo

Farewell, Genetic One...

I had forgotten to update here yester-morning. Since my match with the Genetic Being, my Mind... has been elsewhere.

As of yesterday, the Boy -- whom I have kept a vigilant ear out for -- has conquered the Pokemon League of Kanto... He has set the record time for defeating all eight Gym Leaders, and record time to reach status of Champion. It is... simply astounding at his remarkable ability to battle.

But it is not this achievement I find so astonishing.

As of this morning... the Boy... battled and captured the Genetic Being. Mewtwo.
    From reports of spectator Pokemon, apparently Mewtwo was still in a state of recovery from Our Match... and when the Boy found him, he stood no chance to resist capture, though some say that he did not resist at all...

I... don't understand... I battled him only a couple of days ago... He put up a fair fight, and was even able to withstand the pressures of one of my NightMares. And yet he is captured... by a Trainer? A Boy, no less!

It is disgraceful. To think, I thought it an honor to fight such a noble Psychic. He has become no more than a Trainer's pet now, forever dwelling in a Pokeball, only summoned when ready to be used...

I will end here. The thought of it... It is appalling.

It appears we will never again meet... and accomplish our planned rematch.

Quote from Muigi

• August 27, 2008 - Wednesday -- 2 days after Mewtwo's capture

The Undercover Takeover...

Two days, and the Boy... the same one whom has conquered the Pokemon League of Kanto in record time, and single-handedly captured Mewtwo... has moved on from the Kanto Region and has begun anew in Johto, Kanto's neighboring continent. From what I hear, the Boy has left all his older Pokemon with the professor of Pallet Town, Professor Oak... with the exceptions of his Charizard, and the Gloom.
    I think I may have an idea as to why he has kept that Gloom...

So far, the Child has chosen the Water-starter, Totodile, to begin his new quest... He has easily defeated the first two gyms, and continues forward to the remaining six. It is remarkable, the willpower both he and his Insignificants carry. Any other Creature would be completely exhausted by this point. Somehow, someway, they press forward...

New rumors have been on the rise as of late...
    As the Child makes his way across the Johto Region, undercover, Team Rocket has plotted to take the central means of communication for Johto as their own -- the Radio Tower, located in Goldenrod City. But what they intend to do, not a soul but them knows.
    This information was leaked by a pack of Rattata, sneaking around the city at night. Apparently, two of the members had strayed away to take some leisure time for themselves... and had gone into discussing future plans for the Organizations' takeover. First, it was said Johto would fall. Soon after, Hoenn, then Orre... Fiore... and, finally, Sinnoh. Kanto would be left neutral for a time, until all the Teams successfully control every other continent.

Such news would normally fill me with overbearing joy... but... as it is, my Dark Heart has changed. I am no longer interested in such barbaric ways of my past. I have slowly grown to learn the difference between what I know is right... and what I know is wrong.

But... how?
    Was it the She-Darkrai?
    Or my Master's mistrust with me?
    The Shadow Master Giratina's betrayal?
    My Mortal Enemy's ongoing attempts to forever cease my Nightly Activities?
    Or was it because of... Mewtwo, being captured by a Trainer?

Something... will soon occur, all across the globe. We all know what that something will be. The end of civilization, the beginning of a new dictatorship... History will repeat itself as it has so many times in the past.
    But this is... different. I can sense it, along with every other Creature on this planet...

And is it because of our acute senses with time, with space, with life itself, that we become... more?

Quote from Muigi

• August 29, 2008 - Friday

The Unown...

Three days have passed... and in that time, the Boy has once again proved himself worthy of the title "Speed Demon." He has defeated three Gym Leaders, making his current Johto number of badges five. I think his speed may have something to do with the bike he acquired in Goldenrod for being Kanto's Champion...
    In that period of time, the Boy's Gloom... such a simplistic Creature... had evolved. Not into a Vileplume, as speculated in the Pokecommunity, but into... a Bellossom. Just as I had suspected myself... He managed to retrieve a Sun Stone, after beating a Bug Catching Contest held in Goldenrod. This Child has done his research... It only continues to build my anticipation in one day battling him.

During these past three days, the Child had also roamed about in the Unown Ruins of Johto. There, he discovered one of its mysteries: A mystifying tune that plays on a person's radio, when they step onto the Unown grounds. It will be near the end of the radio's frequency channels...
    I have heard it myself. It is a very simple theme... very mysterious. Very puzzling... No Trainer has figured out the complex message held deep within this Unown song.

The Unown themselves were created to be the Trainers' first alphebet. Along with them, ancient tablets depicting their many shapes were drawn by the hand of my Master... Trainers have always wondered which of these came first, the Unown or the ancient writings. In reality, both were made at the same time. As my Master made his Unown alphabet, along with it each individual Unown -- from A to Z, and even the exclamation point and question mark -- was produced.

The Unown live in the universe connected with Dialga and Palkia. Frequently do those Alphabet Pokemon meet up with the Time- and Space-Rulers, but are generally disregarded... even if, altogether, they hold immense powers.
    If one were to somehow manipulate numerous numbers of Unown, they would become the most superior of beings. With their magics, one could create new worlds... and shape worlds already existent. Fortunately for the Trainers and other Creatures, such a catastrophy has never happened...

...Hmm...
    I have just received word from my Messengers that the Boy has defeated another Gym Leader in Johto, and is on his way to take his sixth badge. Quick on this feet, this Child moves... Why is he so hasty?
    So far, he has caught almost every Pokemon in the Kanto region... with the exception of Mew. And in Johto, he has filled almost, if not over, half his Pokedex.

The Boy and his Charizard have proved to hold out on their own very well... and I have a suspicion that We Creatures are not the only ones continually monitoring his progress...

Quote from Muigi

• August 30, 2008 - Saturday

It Has Begun...

As the Child continues pressing forward so to gain his Sixth Gym Badge... Team Rocket has come out of hiding and taken over the Radio Tower in Goldenrod. Anyone inside has also been taken hostage.
    This news... has just been sent to me. As the time passes, more will be unveiled.

The current word is that Team Rocket is using the Radio Tower so to send out messages... to their old leader. Giovanni. Since the day he left the organization, Team Rocket fell apart until it was nothing more than a group consisting of faithful members... Those faithful members then went into rounding up more recruits, and started anew. But, at the moment, their foundation is very unstable. That may answer the reason as to why they need Giovanni back... so that he may restore the glory they have lost.

...Hmm...
    More news arrives to me, from my tireless Messengers...
    From what it is said, Team Rocket has also conducted activity just north of a town named Mahogany... in one of their more famous tourist spots. The Lake of Rage. It is rumored they have been forcing the Magikarp there to evolve into unstable Gyarados. What do these fools think they are doing...

To counter this new threat, a Trainer by the name of Lance has put it upon himself to take down the new Team Rocket menace. He is known widely throughout the Johto and Kanto regions as being a very powerful Trainer... his team consisting of the mighty Dragon type.
    I have heard of him, Lance. He is part of the Kanto Pokemon League, and was the last challenger the Boy had to face in order to claim his rightful title as Champion...

As more word is brought in, I will be sure to update... accordingly...

Quote from Muigi

• ((Sorry if it seems a tad rushed. I'm trying to complete this story before I leave, so there may be some rather hasty posts. >.<
    Though, the Boy's actual speed is what I had in mind, however. I'm trying to get to Sinnoh already... Have three more continents to cover before then. :P

Well, I was going to make today a double update anyway... Just so to get a move-on with these what you call "fillers". Onwards!))

September 1, 2008 - Monday -- 2 days after Team Rocket's invasion...

The Retreat...

The Boy not only continues to mature as a Trainer, he also continues to amaze me.

This word has been brought to me over the past few days... and I have altered nothing.

After Goldenrod's Radio Tower had been taken over by the hands of the broken Team Rocket, the team went off and began to force Magikarp at the Lake of Rage to evolve beyond their wills. In the process, they created a new Gyarados... a Red Gyarados...
    The Boy, shortly after defeating his sixth Gym Leader, almost instinctively headed North to the Lake of Rage. There, he met up with the rampant Red Gyarados... and caught it. From what I hear, it is of a rare species dubbed Shiny Pokemon, and the chances of meeting one is one in nearly eight thousand.
    After capturing the enraged beast, the Boy caught up with Lance -- and together, the two struck down an undercover operation going on near the Lake of Rage... but there was still the Radio Tower...

Using his faithful Charizard, the Boy flew to Goldenrod... It was as if he was his destiny to save the town. He was not beckoned by the people, nor was he requested to do this by Lance. He went there... on his own accord.

Single-handedly, the Child saved the people of Goldenrod by swatting away the pest that was Team Rocket. He forced them into retreating from the Radio Tower... and the Team has not been heard of since.
    Not that I blame them... as they were brought to their knees so easily by this gifted child...
    Now, from what I hear, he has already gone off to gain his seventh Gym Badge.

Team Rocket... has been disbanded once more. And this time, this may be the last we ever hear of them...

Quote from Muigi

• ((Double update... again. @_@ ))

September 2, 2008 - Tuesday

The Steelix...

It has been merely a day since Team Rocket's annihilation by the hands of the Child. And in that time, life resumes in the lands of the relieved Johto and Kanto.

The Boy has gained his seventh Gym Badge. One more, and he shall be on his way to new lands yet again... He almost makes being a Trainer seem... simple.

Word has spread yet again by the Messengers... It is of a new Pokemon the Boy has acquired. Not that he has captured many before, it is just that this one...

While on his way to conquer the seventh Gym Leader, the Boy had to cross through a cave known as Mt. Mortar. The thing about this cave is that one can easily surf around it... but, being the strong-willed Trainer that he is, the Boy bravely tackled the mountain's challenge...
    In there, rumor has it he met with a battered Steelix. Apparently, the old thing had been challenged and defeated by one in its own herd, therefore the Steelix lost its title as leader and left its clan so to begin anew... but in doing so, it met up with the Boy. The Child quite easily caught it, and it was in fact this Creature whom helped him win his sixth Gym Badge. After the battle, the Steelix became greatly fatigued, and as of now it continues to rest, so to gain its strength...
    What bothers me most is not only how the Steelix acts... It is its age. The Messengers clarified it was very old, actually older than most Steelix should live. I am not one to normally express sympathy for such aged Pokemon... but the determination of the old thing... it is about as remarkable as the will power of the Boy.
    But from everything I have collected from the Messengers' gossip, this Steelix may not remain in this World for very much longer...

I will continue to monitor the Boy, and his Steelix...

In the meantime, I shall enjoy a good night's worth of more NightMares. Yes... These moments of the Night, I always impatiently await...

Quote from Muigi