• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Dude, they are Zelda games. And we're not CD-i fans.

theyre not official zelda games though...

anyeay these games have like the WORST endings ever! look the endings up on youtube, you will be scarred for life.

• Here's an excellent YouTube poop of these games:

Swords for Dinner

Hah hah, I'm laughing thinking about it...but one line of Faces of Evil Link's confounds me; this is the line I'm talking about:

"Link": Gee, it sure is boring around here!

My response: Really, that's something I'd expect from a villain! Doesn't Veran say something like that in the manga? (OoA manga, as if you have to ask) *looks* Yes I believe she does;

Veran: Peace? Prosperity? Those things are the height of boredom!

(as for the reason I put Link in quotes up there, well, I have trouble believing that's the real Link in those games, especially since Ninty publicly disowned those crapfests!)

So, yeah, watch the video I linked, it's quite funny, and takes some of that bad taste out of your mouth...oh, and thinking about Veran makes me hungry, apparently...also makes my mouth water...GO VERAN!!!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!