murasaki, the necromancer

• Name: Murasaki
    -Race: human (more a necromancer)
    -Height: 6' 5"
    -Weight: 191
    -Armor (if any): dark cloak (protects against most magic attacks)
    -Weapons (if any): staff with a crystal orb on top, and a sword as a secondary weapon, plus a spell book if that counts
    -Physical Attacks: whacking people with staff, or hacking at them with his sword
    -Magical attacks: summoning the dead (thats why he's a necromancer) and balls of dark matter.
    -Weakness: melee combat (not very good at it) or protecting against ranged attacked (bows) and light spells attacks.
    -Appearance: albino (mostly). almost skin and bones, blue eyes, with black hair.
    -Personality: mysterious, sorta wrathful, somtimes proud, and dominate.
    -History/Bio: murasaki was raised in a tribe of necromancers. they practed this dark art for hours each day, the're sorta emo, mostly gothic. At the age of 10 his father took him deep into the forrest where dark spirits roam, this trip was to conqure his fear and control spirits that already existed on this earth. At the age of 15, he raised his first dead which was a zombie, which made him a necromancer officially and everyone partied all night. Then one day a tribe of nomadic warriors had a suprise attack when he was 19 and only murasaki and the tribes elder was left alive with his fathers book (book of the dead) which has spells to raise the dead and the ability to cast dark matter at the enemy hurting them a lot. The elder taught him the deeper secrets of necromancy for two years, like to summon demons, but warned him to use it only as a last resort, because demons are hard to control and the amount of energy it take can kill the weak hearted, and dark spells so powerful that light would go away. After the elder died, he now seeks revenge, murasaki will kill the nomadic warriors and some other people (if necessary).

• Hmm...It's sort of 50 / 50 in my book. But let's tell you how to improve it instead of not saying anything.

1) Expand Your History / Bio; If you need examples, Look at my character by the name of Aronath Bahtra.

2) 171 pounds seems a bit light for someone who is 6'5'

3) Most of this needs a bit more detail.

Fix those and I'll take another look.