We are going to die in 2012

• At the center of the milky way galaxy, There is a supermassive black hole.

Earth is slowly being sucked in.

This is the END of earth. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Oh God, NO! This is that mayan bs that's going around, right? Oh God, this stuff is all legend and superstition bull. I mean, I believe in some crazy, supernatural stuff, but not this. This is just BS. And I can't believe it's gonna be discussed here. This is something that can stay on the n00b boards of gamefaqs. Here, no. Why discuss this? It's like discussing your future death or discussing the monster in your closet. The former being sad and depressing, the latter being pathetic. Screw this.

• Not you, but the topic itself. It's a topic that the n00bs at places like gamefaqs like to discuss. This topic shouldn't be here. I mean, Y2K, which is (or was, for that matter) supposed to be the biggest end of the world prediction of history, and it failed. Who says this one is true?

Like I said, didn't compare you to gamefaqs user, I compared the topic itself to a topic that crappy forums like the gamefaqs forums would talk about.

EDIT: Okay, you deleted your post...why post it then?

• I highly doubt that we will die in 5 years. the earth will have to travel at the speed of light event to reach the next solar system within the next few years. by the time the earth reaches the blck hole (even if there is one) humans will probably be dead by then.

Formerly known as Spiff

• The closest star to earth is Proxima Centauri, which is about 4.2 light years away The center of the Milky way is about 24,000 Light years away. unless we can travel faster than the speed of light we will never reach it in our life time.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Right now this is total BS. If we should die, then we shall. Its all how Fate decided when we die or live.

@ Vaati:

DO NOT FRAME SOMEONE FOR POSTING! Geez!

For now, this topic deserves not to be talked about. Leave it on GameFAQs or something. *lock*