OOT Secret Places

• Okay this is a thread to help each other out on secret places in OOt so people lets find some :)

• All of OoT's secrets have been found, it has a lot of interesting stuff, and there is no triforce to obtain in the game no matter what people say. But yeah. I'd rather talk about TP secret stuff, it's newer and stuff is still being found in there, and probably will for a few years to come =O

• Youtube has a lot of videos on OoT secrets, if you want to look at them (don't get fooled though, some of them are faked triforce bs). Also, if you're interested in the beta of OoT, I have a website that has basically every released image of OoT since it first went into production five years before it's release. I'll post it later.

• OOH THE WOLFO DEN! you remember how in the beginning of the game when you first enter the sacred grove place, and you have to kill the wolfo to open the gate? Well as an adult go to where the wolfo popped up, lay a bomb and a hole will appear go in and recieve your prize.

• i remember watching a video on the triforce on youtube

i wanted to hit the kid so badly

• If you ever see Triforce images/videos, they are one of the below:

1.) Photoshopped
    2.) Beta stuff
    3.) Hacked and modded game

It is possible to get it in game, but you have to mod the game, so it's not legit. You can not get the triforce in any way legitly. Even if you could, it would make no sense, because the story goes, Link/you have courage, Zelda has wisdom, and Ganondorf had power. How can you get the full triforce if that's the case?

Also, if you hear any "tetraforce" crap, it's fake too.

• I heard that at Gerudos fortress right behind the tresure chest is a secret grotto

• well theres the black hole, but you need the emulator for it, but anyways you levitate over Hyrule castle, drop and you fall into black pit of darkness.

• Nothing under there at all, theres not many good secrets on there.

• That's what I meant, nothing much under there.

Haha, I remember reading some ridiculous stories, saying if you drop a bomb in the middle of the pit, it'll dry up, you can fall down, and face Agahnim, and by beating him, you'll get the PEgasus boots, which you use to get into the Sky Temple, which is where the Triforce is xD

It's a load of bull obviously, and anyone who believes it needs to put a gun in their mouth.

• Its amazing how people believe this bullcrap but what I'm talking about is hidden rooms like the one they put in games like the Room 5 on Foundation in Halo 2