• Hey everybody! I just wanted to make a thread to welcome to all our visitors and to ensure you that things will pick up soon.

I recently invited many of you through Facebook, and I know the forum looks a bit empty as it is starting. I didn't want to wait any longer as many of you were good friends and excellent members of past Zelda communities we enjoyed and loved. Heck, maybe some of you actually know me from the Glory days of Zelda Cavern.

In any case, I will be posting new threads and things will take a more defined form in the upcoming days. I am very excited and I am grateful you guys decide to join us. We're going to raise this place high.

If you have any ideas and feedback, please do let us know. I'd love to know what would you like and what is what you think other Zelda Communities may be missing that we can incorporate to make your stay and any Zelda fan the best.

We'll define some rules and finetune details, populate the areas with some threads and then officially launch it into the world very, very, soon! Once again, thank you very much for being here! :D