• This is a large project I've been trying to work on myself for about three years now, currently I'm limited to screenshots of only Kokori Forest , the Deku Tree, and of course the Sacred Meadow. However, I'll try to update this page as much as I can possible! Lets see what you guys think (n_n)

b9e044e23f51a4ec388a570cf5d0abcae85ddf57da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807096895_zpsfukfdsfm.png

July 23, 2015

• Currently those who are unaware, the entire map of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is being built on 1:1 scale. Meaning from a eye perspective view this map is being built from. However, it is hard to determine such things, so I and a few others are going to be using a metric system used within Ocarina of Time's code by using a Nintendo 64 Emulator and a ROM.

Of course this isn't the best of things, but this is how this originally works. Basically, it will help us create the map easier, more like how the Forest Temple was built. In the mean time, I'll see what I can do with the recent productions of ZeldaCraft.

July 24, 2015

• [LEFT]So I created a video demonstrating what exactly has been taking place in the Land of ZeldaCraft. Not much has been changed besides adding in the entirely new battle system inside the core process of MineCraft, now allowing dual wielding. Shields and Swords can be used at the same time now, and you switch between sword and shield and your normal MineCraft GUI using the "R" key.

More items will come about as I continue to test things and look around a bit more with the game. Yes, I know I have a crazy amount of hearts, but that's only because the game is entirely insane to work with, and no way in chance can I make you guys start a game with just 3 hearts when you normally would have 10 to begin with. So the max number of hearts is actually 30 in the game rather than 20. There is no magic meter yet, so that does seem a bit "un-Zeldaish" however! There is a fair amount of delays between the usage of items that require magic, so no sense in needing it.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this major update, I'll be making a video of the Zelda Ocarina of Time Theme intro for this topic soon enough.[/LEFT]

Edited 7 times, last by Pekachew (July 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM).

• Major Update!

After being able to destress and learn about myself a lil more, I finally had time to work and finish the forest temple! You'll also know some "beta" development modding as you'll notice that I now have a tunic and a shield! Yea! A SHIELD!

Anyways, wanted to apologize to everyone for being "emotional" for a few days, thought I publish this and hope you all forgive me! <3

• b9e044e23f51a4ec388a570cf5d0abcae85ddf57da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807096895_zpsfukfdsfm.png

Currently those who are unaware, the entire map of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is being built on 1:1 scale. Meaning from a eye perspective view this map is being built from. However, it is hard to determine such things, so I and a few others are going to be using a metric system used within Ocarina of Time's code by using a Nintendo 64 Emulator and a ROM.

Of course this isn't the best of things, but this is how this originally works. Basically, it will help us create the map easier, more like how the Forest Temple was built. In the mean time, I'll see what I can do with the recent productions of ZeldaCraft.

• That's a lot of impressive work for just a couple days!

Thank you so much, I really apperciate that. I'll be sure to explain the modding and such in more depth in the future. To be honest, it's really hard and time consumming, but I hope this might bring a community from MineCraft or so here and perhaps start something we never have thought of.

For the time being, I will be updating every so often and see what I can possibly do for the majority of the map. I have a slight bad news, is that part of the Forest Temple was cut off, as I use MCEdit to merge maps together... so I will probably have to work on it later.

• b9e044e23f51a4ec388a570cf5d0abcae85ddf57da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807096895_zpsfukfdsfm.png

So I created a video demonstrating what exactly has been taking place in the Land of ZeldaCraft. Not much has been changed besides adding in the entirely new battle system inside the core process of MineCraft, now allowing dual wielding. Shields and Swords can be used at the same time now, and you switch between sword and shield and your normal MineCraft GUI using the "R" key.

More items will come about as I continue to test things and look around a bit more with the game. Yes, I know I have a crazy amount of hearts, but that's only because the game is entirely insane to work with, and no way in chance can I make you guys start a game with just 3 hearts when you normally would have 10 to begin with. So the max number of hearts is actually 30 in the game rather than 20. There is no magic meter yet, so that does seem a bit "un-Zeldaish" however! There is a fair amount of delays between the usage of items that require magic, so no sense in needing it.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this major update, I'll be making a video of the Zelda Ocarina of Time Theme intro for this topic soon enough.

Edited once, last by Pekachew (July 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM).