OoT Fave Dungeon/Temple, Which was yours and why?

• What was your favourite dungeon? 0

1. Great Deku Tree (0) 0%
    2. Dodongo's Cavern (0) 0%
    3. Jabu Jabu's Belly (0) 0%
    4. Forest Temple (0) 0%
    5. Fire Temple (0) 0%
    6. Water Temple (0) 0%
    7. Spirit Temple (0) 0%
    8. Shadow Temple (0) 0%
    9. Ganon's Castle (0) 0%

Ocarine of Time

Fave Dungeon/Temple Which was yours and why?

• Spirit temple, i just loved how it was so bright, plus the boss was fun and i loved the song to warp there.

• It would have to be the Spirit Temple for me too, just simply the atmosphere and the Egyptian-sorta inspired theme. The boss fight was epic and incredibly fun too, it was just the perfect temple for me and the absorbing music provided something special to, great stuff felt like I was there.

• I would say the Shadow Temple would be my second choice and then the Forest Temple. I love those creepy, dark, mysteriously-evil-like environments that have a surprise waiting around every corner. I guess the Forest Temple appealed to me in the same sense, kinda eerie and dark, very atmospheric.

• The whole game was pretty dark, so i liked the brightness of the Spirit Temple, it made everything.... Happy, Plus Nabooru is in it ^o^

• The whole game was dark? Um, not really. The only dark like dungeons I'd say are Cavern, Forest, Fire, and Shadow basically. The water temple creeped me out because of the vastness of it with no one around, then you fall in the water, and suddenly those clam sobs jump at you, and bs like that, but I wouldn't call it dark...

• Kinda depressing though, if you compare it with TWW, TWW is happy and bright.

• Well, TWW had a very different art style so it appeared lighter compared to previous Zelda title. I didn't think OoT was that dark, not nearly as dark as MM was anyway, probably still the darkest Zelda title to date. TP had some dark elements to it due to its more realistic, art direction, but what I wouldn't give for MM in those same graphics, would be mind-blowing.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

Well, TWW had a very different art style so it appeared lighter compared to previous Zelda title. I didn't think OoT was that dark, not nearly as dark as MM was anyway, probably still the darkest Zelda title to date. TP had some dark elements to it due to its more realistic, art direction, but what I wouldn't give for MM in those same graphics, would be mind-blowing.

MM was quite depressing as well.... But i liked that about it.

• My favorite temple was the Spirit Temple

reason being i loved everything about it. from music to puzzles probably my fave temple of the whole zelda series.

It was also the first time that the temple was split into two where you had to be both young and adult Link and I think that was done really well
    To top it all off Twinrova was my favorite boss of the game