2. Snowhead Temple (0) 0%
    3. Great Bay Temple (0) 0%
    4. Stone Tower Temple (0) 0%
    5. The Moon Dungeons (0) 0%

Majora's Mask

toughest temple?

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Great Bay. No contest. At all.

Agreed, I HATED IT! I died on the mini-boss tons of times, i just didn't like playing as Zora Link, i didn't like that temple at all, therefore it was the hardest.

• I concur, although challenging I thought Great Bay to be one of the hardest temples in the series, second only to the Water Temple. The design and layout also made it difficult to navigate and figure out where to go next, which became incredibly frustrating. I have no complaints about the mini-boss and main boss however, both challenging and cool at the same time.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

I concur, although challenging I thought Great Bay to be one of the hardest temples in the series, second only to the Water Temple. The design and layout also made it difficult to navigate and figure out where to go next, which became incredibly frustrating. I have no complaints about the mini-boss and main boss however, both challenging and cool at the same time.

Water Temple is so easy though...>_>

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Agreed, I HATED IT! I died on the mini-boss tons of times, i just didn't like playing as Zora Link, i didn't like that temple at all, therefore it was the hardest.

Fire Arrows, Bunny Mask, and a fairy. That'll kill it.

anyways. I vote Stone Tower since its confusing as hell.

• Quote from Shrukan

The stone tower was hard too.... but now I could probably beat it, point is though, its hard.

• Quote from Shrukan

Stone Tower Temple was FUN! I loved it. Ikana was my favorite part of the whole game.

• I agree there, Stone Tower Temple was quite unique in terms of the inverted setup and provided some great moments and some memorable encounters, more specifically the Garo Master and Gomess.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

I agree there, Stone Tower Temple was quite unique in terms of the inverted setup and provided some great moments and some memorable encounters, more specifically the Garo Master and Gomess.

yeah truly amazing probably my favourite temple

anyway I think the hardest part about stone tower temple was getting to stone tower temple hahah

climbing the huge area moving blocks etc etc was really fun though too

my hardest temple would probably be Snowhead Temple

• Snowhead temple is only hard because the pillar puzzle, where you gotta punch the pillars as Goron Link, and if you punch them wrong, you'll have to start over(meaning reseting the 3 days and starting the temple over).

Stone Tower Temple was FUN! I loved it. Ikana was my favorite part of the whole game.

Same here. Ikana was awesome. I loved fighting against that skull-headed guy (sorry for not remembering his name) where you had to shine the light on him. I found nothing hard really, but it took me a while to finish Stone Temple since you had to turn it upside down, etc... If that's the right one; not played MM for a while. lol.

• Ah yes fighting Captain Keeta was pretty epic and the whole commanding the Stalchildren thing was pretty cool. Not forgetting fighting Igos Du Ikana and such, the only thing that bothered me bout the Ikana section was the Well. You had to give the Gibdos specific items and that, took quite a while but I guess it added some variety.

• Ikana was fun because there is so much to do. So many sidequests, as well as so many mini dungeons before the real dungeon. I mean, first, you got the graveyard. Then the whole well thing. Then the castle ruins. Then Stone Tower. THEN ST Temple. As well as besides that, there are other sidequests that are fun.

• Aye, there's also a secret place behind a waterfall across the Ikana river after completing the Stone Tower Temple where you can pit your might against a whole butt-load of different foes. Was pretty fun and challenging and thats what I always loved about MM, the shear dept and variety in the game.

Exactly. MM had so many sidequests. Probably the most in just about any game.

No not even close to the amount Windwaker has, Windwaker has many many many sidequests.... to name a few

theres the ten part Pictobox quest. Catching thief girl, Saving the Dying trees, collecting the figurines, slaying the big octos, releasing all the fairies, getting all the map pieces, finding the treasure, releasing tingle (Required), mail sorting.... Point is, theres a lot.