Navi

• Tatl was better than Navi :P, only Navi had a better voice. on IMVU i have Tatl as pet :P

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• "Hey! Listen!" everyone. First off Tatl didn't had a voice. A "Ding!" sound, which wasn't really annoying. But... "HELLO!" are you listening? Right, where was I? Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you "What's up?!". Errr, no >_> That wasn't it... "LOOK" Don't go dozing of now! "WATCH OUT!" or I'll send Navi to errr, ehm *cough* annoy you...

Anyway, Tatl > Navi, end of story.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I liked Tatl better than Navi. Here's why:

Sure, Navi was a better tutorial. I will admit, I did get through the game a bit better with her enemy descriptions. But she played almost no part in the story. If I had known how to play the game, she wouldn't have changed much of anything. Tatl, on the other hand, told me about Skull Kid, changed character over time, and I ended up getting attached to her.

Not saying that I don't like Navi. I still do, but I like Tatl better.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Well for people like me who have beaten the game 50 or so times don't need those explainations. It just gets annoying.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well for people like me who have beaten the game 50 or so times don't need those explainations. It just gets annoying.

Finally another person agrees. The only time I used Navi for much was Z-Targeting, or getting info on monsters I didn't know how to defeat (which I do know how to defeat now).

• Navi is awesome. Anyone who says otherwise can try to beat the whole game without targeting. And I'm sure you needed Navi the first time against anyone.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I love navi but what pissed me off is when she abandoned you in the final battle!

"Link, Ganon's power is too strong. I cannot fight!"

My ass. She probably flew off to Kakariko to grab a drink and watch the game

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• ^ lol. That was very funny ^-^

I'm not saying Navi wasn't helpful in points of the game. Like the Z-targeting I know I couldn't have done without. Well I could but it wouldn't be easy lol. I'm just saying it gets annoying after a while.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.