MM Mikaus Death

• Surely you witnessed Mikau's body floating in the bay, now questions have surrounded me about the death, first off what was he doing swimming about in dangerous waters and second how was he killed?

• I believe Mikau was searching for Lulu's missing Zora Eggs since its apparent to you when you become Mikau that he was out looking for her eggs. Its believed he died due to the treacherous waters, however there have been other theories that the Gerudo Pirates may have seriously wounded him and left him for dead. We can only speculate on how he died but we know his purpose for braving the dangerous venture.

• Actually, it was told in game that he went to find the eggs from the Gerudo pirates, and they wounded him, tossed him out, he eventually floated in the dangerous waters and to the spot where you found him in the water, basically n the brink of death.

• I haven't played it in a while but the Gerudo Pirates being responsible sounds plausible enough. But he didn't stand much chance, although it was a pretty cool scene though where you conversed with the nearly-dead guitarist and then gained one of the coolest masks in the entire game.

• that was a good scene, but I now hate the Gerudo Pirates.

• it was a pretty powerful scene

probably one of the most emotional ive seen during the zelda series

especially the grave

• Quote from mortuaries

it was a pretty powerful scene

probably one of the most emotional ive seen during the zelda series

especially the grave

I was sad when Saria became a sage....

• Actually, the most emotional scene I've seen in the whole series was near the end of TP, the cutscene after the second Ganon battle, where Midna warps you and Zelda out of the castle, to battle him alone, and Link tried to stop her.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Actually, it was told in game that he went to find the eggs from the Gerudo pirates, and they wounded him, tossed him out, he eventually floated in the dangerous waters and to the spot where you found him in the water, basically n the brink of death.

Yeah tha's how he dies... but he seemed pretty cool. It's funny thought cause he's all weak and all the sudden he just gets up and dances and sings. weird.

Formerly known as Spiff