Split Timeline Theory

• Shrukan, most theorists believe that the AOL backstory, that is, the prince locking the Princess in the Tower etc, happens long before AOL and hence AOL can still be last.

I also don't see "The Master Sword Sleeps Forever" as sufficient evidence to place it last.
    The games that are normally placed after ALTTP do not feature the Master Sword.
    And its Appearance in the Oracles Series is an Easter Egg.

As for the Timeline that re-merges to form a single timeline again, as Shrukan said, its scientifically impossible.
    If you have two different timelines, there are bound to be differences. If we merge them, how exactly do you propose we balance these differences of events and histories?
    TWW is clearly closer to OOT than you give it credit for...And FSA show a close inclination to being before ALTTP...
    OOT is no longer the seal war...As it was originally intended to be..

• i saw on some video by gametrailers or something that the Minish Cap is first in the time because it explains of some early hero who wore a green tunic
    hes supposed to be the first hero or something?

i never played Minish Cap so i dont know what the guys name was

heres the vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SF8Ve2Dk6-0&mode=related&search=

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• TMC cannot come first. The Kokiri tunic is one part, but the oracles from Labrynna and Holodrum are in it and I would assume that TMC therefore must come after OoA and OoS.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Okay. Once again, mess of information. Time for the expert to correct this all.

The oracles themselves can not, in any way, bring together a timeline. In fact, there are beyond septillions(yes, that is a number btw, the next "illion" number after the billions) of timelines, millions are made every second because every decision you do and don't make opens up alternate dimensions/timelines. Furthermore, if you've played the games, you'd know that they do not happen side by side. They star the same Link, that comes from ONE TIMELINE, and happen back to back, not side by side.

Now about the Oracles. That is a common misconception. Both TMC and the Oracles state that there is a LONG LINE of oracles. Therefor, they are ancestors of the ones you see in the Oracle games. Besides, they aren't even canon. The whole oracles in TMC were merely cameos, and were made to represent a side quest. Remember, the oracle games used to be a series of three games, with each one supposed to star an oracle. However, it was abandoned for being too "complicated" (which quite frankly, is bs. Beat a game, add passward, beat a game, add password, then beat a game. There. You beat all three linked. How is it complicated to make that?), so only two were made, and Farore was stuck as being a lowly character in both games. The sidequest is getting two of three houses, thereby referencing the Oracle games' project itself.

The Master Sword in the oracles games was in no way an easter egg. It was even said it is the only weapon to damage Ganon. Any other sword you have to use a spin attack with. The Biggoron sword can't do jack crap to Ganon. The Master Sword is made two ways, depending on which order you go by. It is either a third Master Sword, forged from the Noble Sword. Or, since if you play Seasons first, you get the sword from an old man. There is a possibility that could be the one used all the way back in TWW, that could've washed ashore from the sea. But I doubt it. I'll take the former.

TMC, although it can be considered, if you want to use an anime term, "filler" to the Zelda series, is still important. The whole Four Swords Saga is important, because it leads up to ALttP, which is also one of the most major games of the whole timeline. TMC not only starts it, but as well, it tells of the founding of New Hyrule. Now, I don't believe in the ancient ghost king being the old hero of TMC. But, maybe the Link of TWW and PH was the one to seal the monsters away, eh? It could make sense. When they find New Hyrule, there may be lots of monsters on it, so of course they need to get rid of them to make it Hyrule, yes? Also getting help from the minish.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, there are a few bloodlines of Link, but it's all the same. Even if they don't share blood, they are still the same Link reincarnated time and again. TWW itself proved that. OoT's Link was the first hero, and because he left the adult timeline, his bloodline ended there. HOWEVER, in the kid timeline, it eventually went up to TP Link. If it will go from there, we don't know at this point, though it's a safe bet, considering if they follow their formula they've used for years, the next Zelda should be a TP sequel, and regular Zelda sequels always use the same Link as the prequel. Now, TWW stated it's not the same Link by blood, but he does hold the essence of the Adult Link from OoT. Now, if you look at it logically, this Link founds new hyrule, and his bloodline leads up to TMC Link, which may or may not be the same Link from the oracles, which I will get to later in this post. Now, this eventually goes to FS's Link, who is also the same Link in FSA, since it takes place a year after FS, as stated in game. Now, one may think with the same type landscape and the whole maidens thing and stuff that ALttP takes place shortly after FSA. Not the case, since this game stated Link and Zelda met for the first time, yes the Link and Zelda from FS and FSA were childhood friends. ALttP probably takes place about a few decades, MAYBE a hundred years or so after FSA. Now, this is the same Link as LA also. This Link ends up going to a neighbor country, and it goes down a few generations, during which time the whole Prince and Zelda thing with the wizard is done. Then the Link of LoZ and AoL goes to Hyrule and yeah. Just wanted to clear this up.

A Link to the Past is NOT last, by the way. That whole Master Sword sleeping forever is a common misconception. It was supposed to do the same after OoT, was it not? Did it? Hell no. By the way, LA for a fact takes place after ALttP as a direct sequel. It's manual says this, Nintendo confirmed this, and it's just common knowledge. Not to mention the fact Nintendo themselves have stated time and again that AoL is still the last, for now. This does not really come down to theory, but common knowledge and fact.

Now about those Oracle games. At this point, they could go in one of two places. One of which is between TMC and FS. And NOT for the stupid oracle cameos. But for the fact that before the Oracle games, Ganon was dead for GOOD. His soul was sealed away completely since TWW, so there was no chance of him being reborn again either. Because of the Oracles, his soul was let loose into the world again. Which he is reincarnated before FS and he decides to sit back and watch, and seeing the destruction Vaati could cause, basically used him as a pawn in FSA. And also, this could be the Link from TMC that is in the Oracles. HOWEVER, there are two things wrong. First off, the Oracles showed that Ganon's soul was brought back into the world, but because of the ritual going wrong, it was corrupted beyond what it was before, and drained his mind itself. Making him into a mindless psychopath bent on death of all. Now as you see in FSA, and ALttP, he is not like that. He isn't completely mindless. He formed great plans, as well as was not psychopathic, but still evil. However, LoZ did show him as hardly anything but a pure monster, which is what the Oracles made him to be. That, and the fact that he doesn't receive his Trident of Darkness until FSA. And don't give me the easter egg bs. It was a big part of FSA's story, and in every game after FSA that Ganon appears in, excluding LoZ, he was using it, INCLUDING his shadow in LA. The Oracle Ganon is seen using it as well. It may not have much storyline significance in later games, but it had it's origins in FSA, which does impact later games in the timeline. Not to mention the second master sword supposedly sleeps forever after ALttP, and given the fact that I doubt it could travel from a deep forest into another country and either unforged or in the hands of an old man, the Oracles show the third Master Sword. As I said, I support the forging from the Noble sword side more than the receiving from an old man side. Now, with this evidence, the Oracles could come after Link's Awakening. However, where did the Link come from that was in the Oracles? Between TMC and FS, it's evidental that he's TMC's Link, but the Oracles Link just comes out of nowhere if the games are put between LA and LoZ. He is too young to be the Link from ALttP/LA. So given all this, the Oracles have evidence that could place them either between TMC and FS, OR between LA and LoZ. Ther eis evidence that supports both, but more so for the latter. Which is why I believe in the latter in my timeline theory.

The Oracle Games have no connection at all to TP. This is true, considering they are in seperate timelines, and even if they weren't, they're seperated by hundreds if not thousands of years apart. Then again, OoT affected the games all the way up to ALttP, so go figure. But still, seperate timelines, and no mentions rally of either game in...eh...either game.

So far, Nintendo has said, and still says, that OoT is first, and makes two timelines. MM and TP are on the kid timeline. TWW takes place not one hundred years after the adult OoT. That was a mistranslation in Nintendo Power. It takes place hundredS of years after the adult OoT, my guess is between 500-800 since how much the legend has died down in the game. PH of course is a direct sequel, set several months after TWW. Sometime after the game, they do discover new Hyrule, and after that, a lot of it's up in arms, although Nintendo has said a few things. Firstly, AoL is last, and a direct sequel to LoZ, taking place several "Seasons" according to the manual after LoZ. That means those two are at the end. They've also said ALttP takes place BEFORE LoZ and AoL. And the manual for LA confirms that it's a direct sequel to ALttP. Now Nintendo themselves have not placed the FS saga itself, but have said it's timeline. TMC takes place, then a hndred or maybe a couple hundred years pass, then FS, then one year passes, and FSA occurs. Now, Nintendo themselves did not confirm it, BUT, FSA itself confirms it to being a prequel to ALttP. So there you have it. You have it like this:

OoT
    | |
    MM |
    | |
    TP |
    |
    |
    TWW
    |
    PH
    |
    |
    |
    TMC
    |
    | --------------------<<Possible Oracle games location
    |
    FS
    |
    FSA
    |
    |
    ALttP
    |
    LA
    |
    |
    | --------------------<<Possible Oracle games location
    |
    |
    LoZ
    |
    AoL
    v
    End
    \
    \
    \
    The Lampshade of No Real Significance (j/k)

So there you have it. Anyways, I just spent a good half hour or so on this post, so now I'm going to go to bed...heh.