Very funny Halo video about Zelda

• Dude Triforce Halo isn't crap its awesome! I happen to actually like Halo more than Zelda if you got a problem deal with it.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Dude Triforce Halo isn't crap its awesome! I happen to actually like Halo more than Zelda if you got a problem deal with it.

He's banned anyways don't mind him... But yeah i liked it, Oh and how can you like a game without a story line?

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

He's banned anyways don't mind him... But yeah i liked it, Oh and how can you like a game without a story line?

A game doesn't need to have a storyline to be good. My favorite game is currently Soldat, and it has no storyline - you're just a guy who has some guns and you frag people online. Guess what? It's the best damn game I've ever played. ^_^

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

A game doesn't need to have a storyline to be good. My favorite game is currently Soldat, and it has no storyline - you're just a guy who has some guns and you frag people online. Guess what? It's the best damn game I've ever played. ^_^

I'm horrible at that game.... I get fragged all the time, i dont even know how to throw grenades.

• Quote from Twistkill

thats funny ^_^
    but yeah that vid is hiholarious ^_^
    someone should put up the OoT-Halo video that ones pretty good too...