What Made You A Zelda Fan?

• Quote from Tywar

Dad baught OoT and ask if I wanted to play. I was too scared to play the deku tree so my bro beat oot before I did. dont get me wrong, ill pwn my bro now XD

O.o You were scared of the Great Deku Tree? GDT!? wow, thats sad. Lol, the only part i was scared was when i thought i broke the game XD.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

O.o You were scared of the Great Deku Tree? GDT!? wow, thats sad. Lol, the only part i was scared was when i thought i broke the game XD.

Note that his fear was from the time of his youth... he's obviously not scared of it now. Although I do agree that it's silly to be scared of it, even at a young age - the Zelda series is about a guy who looks like an elf who saves imaginary, fantasy characters heroically.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Note that his fear was from the time of his youth... he's obviously not scared of it now. Although I do agree that it's silly to be scared of it, even at a young age - the Zelda series is about a guy who looks like an elf who saves imaginary, fantasy characters heroically.

• I grew up with Zelda
    When I was really little, lets go with 4. I remember watching my dad and my brother playing The Legend of Zelda, The Adventures of Link, A Link to the Past, and so on. I always watched because I was afraid of my dad yelling at me like he did to my brother when my brother died. ^_^ Soon my dad quit playing when the N64 was released because it was "To Difficult" and "The original Zeldas were the best." To this day the only game he will playing with me LoZ and ALttP. Then I just started to watch my brother and give him tips in Ocarina and Majora's. After he beat them I started to play and I was hooked! When I got WindWaker my brother hated it and he moved on to the 360 while I got the Wii and played TP. He likes TP and all, but I question if it was my birth that made my dad and brother stray away from the Zelda Franchise :P

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n