Favourite Sidekick/Assistant

• Who is your overall favourite sidekick/companion? 0

1. Navi (OoT) (0) 0%
    2. Tatl (MM) (0) 0%
    3. King of Red Lions (TWW) (0) 0%
    4. Ezlo (TMC) (0) 0%
    5. Midna (TP) (0) 0%

The Zelda series, since making the remarkable transition to 3D, our hero Link has often been paired up with a unique companion that will be there to guide him (and possibly annoy him too) throughout his adventures. So he's put up with two distinctly different fairies, one rambling, all-knowledgable talking boat, a quirky talking hat and a mysterious, domineering imp like creature. You can base your opinion on many things whether its there personality, usefulness, appearance or whatever makes you tick about them. So whose your overall favourite sidekick/companion/assistant of Link's?

• To me I definitely think that Midna contributed the most due to her being a main element to the ending of the game and same goes for King of the Red Lions.

This is why I think of them as more of characters of their own caliber instead of being a sidekick
    The very first Zelda game i played was OoT so evidently a fairy is what makes a Zelda game seem like a Zelda game.

Everyone complains about Navi but I think she was definitely the best side kick of them all.

• King o' Red Lions. He was a cool character, and really knew his navigation. Even if he sounded repetitive, or said things I already knew, I couldn't get mad at him. He was more helpful more than he was annoying.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I concur, Midna had real personality and she was very different compared to Link's prior companions, which was a good thing. The KoRL wasn't all that bad really, sure he rambled on a bit but he was very helpful and not too bothersome like a Zelda companion should be in that respect.

• King of Red Lions, Although i liked Navi, KORL helped the most.