Racism

• Racism is a belief or doctrine that differences in physical appearance between people (such as those upon which the concept of race is based) determine cultural or individual achievement, and usually involve the idea that one's own 'race' is superior.

Racism carries connotations of race-based bigotry, prejudice, violence, oppression, stereotyping or discrimination, and it is getting worse and worse around the world.

Why should people get treated different because of their skin color ? So many wars have broken out and deaths being made due to this tiny element of immaturity.

Rant now

• I personally feel that one cannot achieve enlightenment before becoming educated in the cultures of people with different skin colors or ethnic backgrounds. Racism is simply an extreme form of ignorance on the part of the person believing such thoughts or even phrases or jokes that a person states. Instead of making terrible negative connotations or possibly even direct attacks towards a particular culture, a person should instead learn what they are doing before committing any more acts of racism.

Also, might I add that we, as humans, are called the "human race". Therefore, every single person on earth is of one race - the only differentiating features are our skin colors and customs of our origin - and that's about it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Alright, Racism is the most ridiculous thing ever, people are too ignorant to realize that there different to the others as well as the others are different to them, i think that its stupid and a way that others could dehumanize others, because we all know that once people dehumanize another they can spit and beat them without problems.

• Racism is BULLSHIT!

"Look! his skin is different! Lets enslave people like him!"

What... the hell.

I would say a bit more but I don't wanna get banned for Bad language

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Well, me being white and tries to act black, I can totaly understand them, they are the same thing to me. When I look at a white person and a black person, all i see is just another brother. I just dont understand prejudice and most importantly the KKK, I also dont want to get banned so Ill stop there.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Well, me being white and tries to act black, I can totaly understand them, they are the same thing to me. When I look at a white person and a black person, all i see is just another brother. I just dont understand prejudice and most importantly the KKK, I also dont want to get banned so Ill stop there.

What do you mean "I also dont want to get banned"? This is where serious or controversial topics belong, and discussing them is actually encouraged over pretending like it doesn't exist.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Vaati

Racism is BULLs***!

"Look! his skin is different! Lets enslave people like him!"

What... the hell.

I would say a bit more but I don't wanna get banned for Bad language

yeah i hate racist fucks
    its just a shame most people dont turn around and hit them for it
    main reason for this is because people will only offend and shout racist abuse when in large groups where the offended person cant do anything

• I freaking hate rascism s*** too it's just freaking immature crap!! They need to learn to accept people of another color

• Quote from Vaati

They can't. Humans are too stupid.

You should not say "they" or "humans are too stupid" because that implies every human is incapable of accepting diversity. I know it seems like I'm taking it too literally, but you have to be careful of what you say.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• No i'm pretty sure that all humans are stupid... Phew I'm glad i'm not one anymore.. Lol.