Member Picture Topic

• My friend's boyfriend has hair down to his hips, and her hair is above shoulder length. It's sort of funny. XD

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• lol. I have a friend who has long hair, and yet he is a boy. :). Its down about a few inches past his shoulders.

I actualy though about putting my hair that way... If I did, I would have to be smart about it though. I'll have to wear a pony tail, (which I have no problem wearing now)... What I wouldnt like about it is my hair gets um... crazy when I get active and sweat, and that It will get annoying during such time... so... I'm not quite sure... >.< But such thing reminds me... Theres a guy at my school that has green hair! :o

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Well isn't this lovely... a discussion about hair in a picture thread. :E Although I suppose that this is reflective of photos that have been shown already, therefore resulting in a sub-discussion that contains the elements within those photos, which happens to be hair...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, to stay on topic:

This is what I look like on a regular basis. (I'm the one on the left).

• I'm gonna assume that's a compliment of some sort, Tywar, so thanks! ^^

• Braces :o Big smile, though.

It's kinda late for me. Being almost 18 and in Senior year, I don't want braces for my grad photos coming up in December... and after that I'll look stupid with them on at my age. I need them, and I wish I could get those invisible ones, but they're too expensive...

I am a huge Soldat fan.