• Sorry, I went to a camp for a week and forgot to post a topic saying I will be gone, I won't be on everyday though...but hey, I'm back! ^o^

• Welcome back! Just to point out a few things:

On your left is the pile of explosive pigs, Don't step in them. And to your right is the extreme chamber of arsekicking...In all seriousness: Welcome Back

• Heh, it's no problem. (Wow, a lot of people have been coming back recently. O_o )
    Welcome back.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

wow, it seems like a few people got banned while I was gone... O_o

Some people decided to be smartasses and tried to spam the forum and hack the main site.
    Nothing to worry about.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Luckily triforcemaster was easy to fool, all i told him was that i alerted his service provider of his actions, and that they said that they would disconnect him altogether from the internet, thats a big lie, but it worked and he left. Don't worry about it, our members were calm enough to evaulate the problem with a minimal amount of swearing....

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Luckily triforcemaster was easy to fool, all i told him was that i alerted his service provider of his actions, and that they said that they would disconnect him altogether from the internet, thats a big lie, but it worked and he left. Don't worry about it, our members were calm enough to evaulate the problem with a minimal amount of swearing....

HE emailed me and told me he was sorry, but to keep the ban up. He said he was sorry and such, but rather still be banned. he has IRL problems, so lets forget about it, ok? ^_^

• Sure, I can't remember what we were talking about again...heh

• Quote from Shrukan

HE emailed me and told me he was sorry, but to keep the ban up. He said he was sorry and such, but rather still be banned. he has IRL problems, so lets forget about it, ok? ^_^

Alright, but you do realize i was just saying what i had to, to get him to leave....

• Sorry I have no idea what your talking about. Oh and welcome back Link, my response may be a tad late but nice to see your back, ZT welcomes you back with friendly arms.