• They said a nuclear bomb, Smaller meteors, but they'd be landing all over New York!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Well I think Global Warming will be the fall of us before any Meteor comes into the picture, at least thats what I think. I mean there have been warnings of close approaches even possible impacts but I don't think its anything to worry about really.

• I'm not really one to believe in all this junk, I'm a religious person; So I pretty much believe the end is when Jesus walks the earth again.

• Quote from Aronath

I'm not really one to believe in all this junk, I'm a religious person; So I pretty much believe the end is when Jesus walks the earth again.

Ditto for me. I rather be "saved" than killed by Meteors and stuff.

• Jesus will save us.

He will....

see? I made a opic about the 2012 apocalypse fiasco and someone called it a "noob topic"

oh and sorry Dark Link.

Yay canada!

The smaller meteors will be nowhere near us!

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Bad people bad! Dont talk how your going to die! That only gets you down and makes you not live life to the fullest! Maybe some people havent done some of earth's greatest things, but yet, they are all depresed because they cant stop hitting the thought that they are going to die back in forth inside their heads. Live life....

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Bad people bad! Dont talk how your going to die! That only gets you down and makes you not live life to the fullest! Maybe some people havent done some of earth's greatest things, but yet, they are all depresed because they cant stop hitting the thought that they are going to die back in forth inside their heads. Live life....

this site is VERY emo...

Anyway I doubt that meteors will kill us off antime soon...

• Quote from zeypher

this site is VERY emo...

Anyway I doubt that meteors will kill us off antime soon...

I highly doubt that we are, our visions are just blocked XD yeah, I know that they will not come, just like a giant trash ball O_O

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Vaati

see? I made a opic about the 2012 apocalypse fiasco and someone called it a "noob topic

Lol the black hole one? I disproved that theory. Try to argue back to what I posted. It was a n00b topic.

Back to the meteor, how will we not see it? If it's coming in a year why can't we destroy it? We have telescopes that can see GALAXIES! We should have no trouble finding a meteor 1 year away.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from spiff

Lol the black hole one? I disproved that theory. Try to argue back to what I posted. It was a n00b topic.

Back to the meteor, how will we not see it? If it's coming in a year why can't we destroy it? We have telescopes that can see GALAXIES! We should have no trouble finding a meteor 1 year away.

UNLESS ITS HIDING! ROFL, this is like armageddon all over again.