Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• In the IC Thread, does anyone state what room number they have? I don't want to get one that's taken or anything...

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^943, lol
    Okie dokie

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• It sounds like you're having fun :smile:

• I'm not sure what that meant, but what the hay. :laugh:

• Thanks! :grinning:

• Yay, B?ta posted!! =P

• *huggles B?ta* :grinning:

• Thanks so much! Your contruibutations to this thread will not be in vain! =P *huggles Kenpari*

• I sure hope they're not :ohmy:

• What're you talking about? I wasn't trying to point out that your count number was wrong =P