Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• You changed it back! :blink:
    that doesn't surprise me, Tywar's done it before =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Can't I give a referral for someone changing my posts?
    (don't worry, I wouldn't give you one unless it was something major =P)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• LOL, a referral here is when you refer somebody to the forum/site =P

• Ohhh... well Tywar told me otherwise. Maybe he was thinking of school =P
    (966-721=245. There have been 245 new posts here since I started posting :O)

• Ohhh... well Tywar told me otherwise. Maybe he was thinking of school =P
    (966-721=245. There have been 245 new posts here since I started posting :O)

I'm always thinking about school >.>

968......wow gone a day and up 100!! I'm gonna post 1000.......1000 ^.^..... XP

Give me a few moar posts and I'll have a thousand =P Wait! I have a thousand! Where did I post that one?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• *sneaks on computer*
    <.<
    >.>

• I was just showing my lil bro what I do on the forums =P
    I'm going anyway, we're gonna play